The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting just a picture with no text is a pretty common trolling tactic though in fairness. I'm sure you can see why I jumped to that conclusion (one that I stand by, he was trying to wind people up).

If not, then whatever :p

Why do you need to give willems the benefit of any doubt? All he's done is post a picture highlighting the lack of consistency from the FA. As I said, had it been any other team there would be no issue here.

Purdy on the other hand actually suggested that Ferguson or Gill had some sort of influence in the decision.

It's unfortunate that people can't mention or refer to certain clubs without automatically making them bias or trying to wind up fans of that clubs. Just like when I said I didn't think Utd played especially well against Man City in the CS, I was accused of being bias and trolling.

Next time we get done for something that the FA have let Liverpool off for then I'll bring out the Liverpool pics and you won't have a problem with them then will ya? After all I'm not inferring anything ;):p

a0cark.jpg

Posting just a picture with no text is a pretty common trolling tactic though in fairness. I'm sure you can see why I jumped to that conclusion (one that I stand by, he was trying to wind people up).

If not, then whatever :p

No I can't see that. If the roles were reversed I'd find it funny that Liverpool got away with something that Utd didn't and probably poke a bit of fun at you or even remind you of the fact.

I really don't understand how a Liverpool fan getting annoyed at something (whether he used a Utd picture as an example purposely or not) would annoy a Utd fan. Surely if anything you could take some sort of pleasure from it.
Next time we get done for something that the FA have let Liverpool off for then I'll bring out the Liverpool pics and you won't have a problem with them then will ya ;) :p

Go for it. As above, I'll laugh at you :p

One thing I've noticed more is players not just getting in a ref's face after a big decision but putting hands on and pulling a ref about a bit.

I might be remembering the wrong game but I'm fairly sure a couple of Liverpool players had their hands on the ref while politely discussing the ......... ludicrously obvious red card.

If that is what its about, then pictures of players around a ref...... don't show a lack of anything.

This is the problem in particular with Liverpool fans in the past few days. People say Suarez cheats, and we get a picture of a video of, shock horror, another player who dived, as if that excuses or makes what Suarez did less bad.

I doubt anyone hear actually knows yet, aside from for failing to control players, what that actual actions were for the charge, its the general charge name but the specific offences I've not seen mentioned yet. But here we are, with pictures of other players near ref's, like its an identical situation.

Stop being so ruddy literal, no, cheating isn't all identical, no just because one player dived once 14 years ago, or another player dived 12 times last week, does it make it ok for Suarez to stamp on some guys ankle then try and get that guy sent off.

Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs....soon to be City fans even Villa fans that have not won anything for eternity, supporters need to grow and and go to games with your mates and have a laugh, some really deep hurtful baiting stuff put on here.

Live in the real world.

You realise that Liverpool have been charged with failing to control their players as well as the charge for Suarez?

Both offenses have occurred already this season without any charges being brought. The FA seemingly pick and choose when they're going to punish clubs/players on a whim.

The FA make a rod for their own back with stupid inconsistent decision making.

I'd rather sit at home and watch a game in my living room than pay £50 + travel to be surrounded by scumbags, having to stand up for 90 minutes in the freezing cold listening to them chant stupid **** and swear at each other.

Jus' sayin'.

edit: that sentence is terribly formed but ceebs to re-write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom