The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key thing really is getting Sagna back, Vermaelen is the best LB in the squad so we can cope without Gibbs and Santos but that means playing Djourou at RB when Sagna and Jenkinson are both injured.

I'd go so far as to say Arsenal are arguably as at risk from injuries as they have been for ages, given the importance of RvP, Vermaelen and Chesney to the team this season coupled with the relative lack of cover (i.e. the ineffectiveness of Chamakh, Djourou, Fabianski, Mannone etc).

Sub appearance against Blackburn on the 26th and Newcastle on the 30th, and then his first start will be City on the 3rd of January.

There's even an outside chance he might be on the bench vs Wigan on the 21st; he'd have been back in training for 13 days by the time that game comes around.

At least the 2nd. There was the Boateng incident and iirc there was at least one other reported fight (with Toure iirc).

edit: there you go, it's his 5th :p

edit2: the other incident I was thinking about was with Kompany actually, not Toure.

TalkSport saying there source inside the Suarez trial is indicating he faces a 16 game ban

:/ what a joke

For being convicted of racism in a sport/game.

No it's not a joke, should be thrown out of the league if he has been found guilty. It's simply unacceptable.

Whether or not he's guilty, is your opinion, but unlike a trial, you have very little factual evidence to back up your conclusion.

TalkSport saying there source inside the Suarez trial is indicating he faces a 16 game ban

:/ what a joke

Lol, amazing, that's doubled since the last sensationalist twitter report I read 5 minutes ago. I presume TalkSports phones are ringing off the hook with irate Liverpool fans? Job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom