The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
No, you've lost me on that one cheets, I have no problem with living here and have lived in various places.

You still live with your parents despite being nearly 30.

Soldato
15hid8l.jpg

Permabanned
No, you've lost me on that one cheets, I have no problem with living here and have lived in various places.

You still live with your parents despite being nearly 30.

You sound like a broken record.

Funny how I post something and you turn everything against me, now jog on with your new pair of sneakers.

Permabanned
You sound like a broken record.

Funny how I post something and you turn everything against me, now jog on with your new pair of sneakers.

You said I had a problem with living in Wolverhampton and went ape at you?

Something which I don't recall?

I turn everything against you because it is so easy, you're not the most intelligent pea in the pod so it's easy.

Do you have to resort to abusing me about footwear now :confused: Trainers that you asked me if I was selling any?

Are you jealous because you own one pair of K Swiss that you wanted to sell on ebay because you're so hard up? Ask your Ma to buy you some, she's only downstairs, she can probably get them out the catalogue or something :)

Answers on an email to idontgivea****.com

Caporegime
Rio, Brazil: Cheeky Flamengo fans have hired 20 transvestites to attend their home game against Corinthians. Why? To taunt Corinthians' star player, Ronaldo (the fat Brazilian version), who in 2008 was embroiled in a sex scandal with three cross-dressing prostitutes. Five of the trannys will be waiting at the gates of the Maracana to greet Ronaldo, the rest will be inside the stadium. Yet another reason why South American football > English football.

It's a big old, but just spotted it and it raised a smile.

Permabanned
You said I had a problem with living in Wolverhampton and went ape at you?

Something which I don't recall?

I turn everything against you because it is so easy, you're not the most intelligent pea in the pod so it's easy.

Do you have to resort to abusing me about footwear now :confused: Trainers that you asked me if I was selling any?

Are you jealous because you own one pair of K Swiss that you wanted to sell on ebay because you're so hard up? Ask your Ma to buy you some, she's only downstairs, she can probably get them out the catalogue or something :)

Answers on an email to idontgivea****.com

Yes, got you biting, literally you wanted to meet me to knock me block off, in Wigan, come back to SV if you are full of yourself, do you still work for United Utilities? what I said was I wanted another pair of them because they where the best trainers I have ever owned!

All you plastic mancs just watch below. Never been to OT even though its 30 miles away...feelsgoodman, never want to when they shut the beer pumps at half time.

;)
Is that really how tall cheets is?

I'm actually a 1"1 taller then him :D haha

Whats the weather like up there?

Permabanned
Oh so you think its funny to make fun of my height, I dont even know you or wish to know how tall you, yet you make fun of my height, you some sort of big man...oh wait :D

Permabanned
Yes, got you biting, literally you wanted to meet me to knock me block off, in Wigan, come back to SV if you are full of yourself, do you still work for United Utilities? what I said was I wanted another pair of them because they where the best trainers I have ever owned!

All you plastic mancs just watch below. Never been to OT even though its 30 miles away...feelsgoodman, never want to when they shut the beer pumps at half time.

1, Yes I said I would meet up with you for a pint, you constantly gave it the big man (hahaha) so I said lets meet for a pint next time I'm up there. (you **** it)

2, You don't need me posting on SV, they hate you enough as it is.

3, I've never worked for United Utilities :confused:

4, You asked me if I was selling any.

5, I've been to Old Trafford more times than you have had hot dinners, I'm there tomorrow as it happens

Anything else you want me to clear up for you, I'm feeling very care in the community today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom