The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1, Yes I said I would meet up with you for a pint, you constantly gave it the big man (hahaha) so I said lets meet for a pint next time I'm up there. (you **** it)

2, You don't need me posting on SV, they hate you enough as it is.

3, I've never worked for United Utilities :confused:

4, You asked me if I was selling any.

5, I've been to Old Trafford more times than you have had hot dinners, I'm there tomorrow as it happens

Anything else you want me to clear up for you, I'm feeling very care in the community today :)

Good, can we be sociable, I want post anything about man United when they are on TV :D, you stop calling me and getting your mates to bully me on here. Deal!

Good interview by Agger doing the rounds.

Agger on Kenny
He added: "What has Dalglish done? He is a positive guy. In football terms, he is positive.

"First of all because he likes to play positive football, going forward, and keeping the ball on the ground and I think he is good among the players.

"The training sessions have been really good and I think everything starts at the training ground.

"If you can get that right you have a big advantage in the games."

Agger On Hodgson
"We were ****" :o

When football is [actually] like a game of chess

Against Derby County in September 2002, Sunderland took advantage of some slack marking to advance Mart Poom to the opposite end of the pitch, where he was promoted to Niall Quinn.

Leon Knight has a good leap for a small man, moves in L-shapes, and despite being a very different type of player, is considered to be worth the same as Ian Bishop.
http://backofthenet.wikia.com/wiki/Game_of_Chess

This amused me greatly.

Going to Old Trafford on a trip this Thursday. Has it changed much since 2003 (first/last time I went to Old Trafford), other than David Beckham not being mentioned on the tour >_>.

Champions League final ticket prices:
Cat 1: £300
Cat 2: £225
Cat 3: £150

What was one of the main reasons for moving the final to a Saturday? So that more kids could attend :o

Not only is Sam Allardyce a **** but he's not go a sense of humour either. He's taken legal action to get TheBig_Sam removed from twitter :mad:

im convinced Brighton will show us up today.

We are a football dinosaur at the moment and pulis has totally forgotten that we do have capable players to play semi attractive football but instead he trys tos tick delap in the team when he shouldnt be anywere near it. Plays Carew and the frankly terrible jones upfront. Carew has been great though but he needa a partner who can be semi botherd to run

Brighton will make us look like mugs,

i bloody hope not

edit: Though this was FA cup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom