The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
For Sale: Premier League toolkit. All the usual stuff, but no hammers.

too soon?

I agree. Clubs will continue to rip fans off as much as they can. Holding a protest won't change anything while they continue to renew their season tickets.

aye, I mean whats happened to thegreen and gold crew, gone quiet with 19th title and CL final spot

no doubt they will pop up next season when United are 3/4th

Last edited:
Soldato
I think the protest was a great idea, might show the board that we fans aren't happy with paying the most for tickets and having the money spent on anything but some decent players. We have the money and the prestige yet continue to fail season after season, something needs to be done and the protest was making feelings known.

Don
Making your feelings known won't change anything though. Why would the club lower prices (or freeze prices) when they're selling out. The only way boards will pay attention is when there are empty seats.

Permabanned
jff5U.jpg

Arsenals, lap of honour, Wenger looks spent

Soldato
That picture is disgraceful IMHO.

I may be a Spurs fan, but if I was a season ticket holder and I stayed at that stadium for their lap of honour and I saw that. I'd walk out flipping them all the bird.

Yeah they lost, but at least show your fans some recognition. Without them you're nothing. I doubt Wenger, Wilshere and Nasri were the only three looking sorry for themselves.

Caporegime
Fair play tables are a joke, they should at least have a fair play panel somewhere that reviews games and adds retrospective cards, like for every time Song, Essien, Palacios should have been red carded type of thing.

FAir play is a joke when refs randomly give out yellow cards with no regard to fairness. IE plenty if not most refs try to not give out yellow cards early yet late in a game once they start dishing them out they'll give them out for anything. IE Lets say Song has done 5 fouls and finally got a yellow in the 70th minute, a guy comes on as a sub in the 71st minute, does one tame foul and gets a yellow because the ref has hit that point in the game.

Considering the money involved in Europe, and the ability for just about anyone to get in due to fairplay, its probably the least fair decision made out of anything in the league.

Man of Honour
Arsenal could do with getting a couple more mature players in, someone like Cambiasso and then an Arshavin replacement, to try and stop the bottling problems :p

Caporegime
Arsenal could do with getting a couple more mature players in, someone like Cambiasso and then an Arshavin replacement, to try and stop the bottling problems :p

I'm surprised Wenger didn't try to sign N'Zogbia a year or two ago, he's young, French, versatile and solves one of our problem areas, Arshavin would be better in the middle imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom