The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It's shopped, modelling our third kit under it.
You know who on rawk reporting we're favourites for him, so no doubt Chelsea shall get him.

Don
I have no idea but as I've explained in the transfer thread before, the clause means **** all.

The only way Spanish buyout clauses can be activated is if the player personally pays the club the money. And the buying club cannot simply give the player the money because as soon as he receives the money, it will be classed as an earning and he'll be taxed.

Soldato
also, buyout clauses in Spain are only valid between Spanish clubs, they can charge clubs outside of Spain whatever they want. I know this because David De Gea has one but United couldn't use it. So I learned something.

Caporegime
I have no idea but as I've explained in the transfer thread before, the clause means **** all.

The only way Spanish buyout clauses can be activated is if the player personally pays the club the money. And the buying club cannot simply give the player the money because as soon as he receives the money, it will be classed as an earning and he'll be taxed.

Well if it was indeed lowered it might be cheaper doing it that way even through taxes due to athletis high demands.

Meh, well never get him.

Soldato
why would you want him unless you were really ******* loaded. you've bought £50 something million worth of attacking players. You need to strengthen elsewhere more urgently in my really humble opinion.

Don
also, buyout clauses in Spain are only valid between Spanish clubs, they can charge clubs outside of Spain whatever they want. I know this because David De Gea has one but United couldn't use it. So I learned something.

Not exactly. IINM, these buyout clauses are just gentlemens agreements among Spanish club. There's no legal obligation for the selling club to accept a bid whether the buying club is from Spain or not. The only way these clauses can be enforced is if the playe buys himself out of his deal
Well if it was indeed lowered it might be cheaper doing it that way even through taxes due to athletis high demands.

I'm not sure what's the tax rate in Spain but I'd be surprised if paying the tax on top of the buyout sum would be cheaper than making the selling club an offer they'll accept.

Man of Honour
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11685_6936929,00.html

Notice the race card has come out, cant believe Ba said he was too tired to sign an autograph for a fan, **** of a player

Doesn't matter about the situation though, if this fan was giving racial abuse it's racial abuse. It is upto Ba at the end of the day to still say yes or no to the supporter.

Sullivan has it right, being an ass while drunk is far too common here.

Permabanned
Did you read that link? It says he DID sign the autograph.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13420587
West Ham has said one of its players was racially abused at an end-of-season dinner during which trouble flared.

BBC football correspondent Dan Roan said forward Demba Ba was the target of the abuse during Monday's gala dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.

Trouble is thought to have broken out at the £275-a-head event in Park Lane when a player refused to sign an autograph for a supporter.

Another story says other wise, Sullivan is claiming it was only one fan, people at the dinner said it was more than one and people ran out and fled when security/police came and someone kung fu kicked a vase.

Sullivan will say anything to make out his players did nothing wrong.

How long would it take to write a B+A :p

Permabanned
News just in that Michael Owen has released his own aftershave.

No confirmed reports but it looks like it will be called 'My Cologne'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom