The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
3000 is the amount you have to give unless stated by the away team

Not sure if its Wigan not wanting 3000 but sounds like it was Stoke, loads of people going mad over it

OVER 9000

Don
You only have to give 3000 if your capacity is over a certainly amount. If it's below that amount then it's some sort of %.

Can't remember the capacity threshold and not sure of the capacity of the Britannia though :/

edit: Capacity of over 30,000 then the minimum is 3,000. Below 30,000 then it's 10% although these can be altered if there's concerns over segregation/ground control.

So I assume Wigan only requested 1,400 tickets.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I like West Ham, I think a season in the Championship (providing them can come straight back up) would do them good, rebuild a younger team, bring through youth and sort out the fiances.

Wolves to stay up and West Ham / Wigan / Blackpool to go down. Really hope Blackpool do just so I can laugh at Holloway.

Caporegime
I'm Northern, and I'd still quite happily see those 3 go down to be honest.

Blackburn's fall from "mid table premiership" to "poor Championship" side due to stupid sacking's has been very interesting to watch.

Permabanned
Do you think you'll come straight back up? I don't watch a lot of Wigan but it seems to be that if you lose Insomnia and Rodallega you'd be absolute pony?

Not sure, Martinez has championship football experience, nearly took up Swansea and the team is still doing well, so I cant see it being a culture shock to him or the players.

tbh getting rid of those two wont be a bad thing, lesson the wage bill and bring in some money.

Soldato
Not sure, Martinez has championship football experience, nearly took up Swansea and the team is still doing well, so I cant see it being a culture shock to him or the players.

tbh getting rid of those two wont be a bad thing, lesson the wage bill and bring in some money.

Martinez has something about him. Despite the results he seems a good manager. I think, given his experience, if you go down he can get promotion again. Kinda similar to Mick at Wolves in that respect.

Permabanned
jnya1M.jpg

What a tit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom