The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
Spurs End Of Season Awards:

Luka was named Supporters Clubs Player of the Season
Gareth Bale won Goal of the Season (volley v Stoke)
Benoit Assou Ekotto was Spur of the Season.

Caporegime

So that Tevez doesn't end up as top scorer of the season, they're both on 21 at the moment. I wish van Persie was available all season, I think the way he's played he'd be in the high 20's early 30's for sure.

Blackpool get surprise result at OT. Charlie Adam signs for UTD.
You heard it here first ;)

And last.

Last edited:
Don
Van Persi's had a decent half season or so but his career stats wouldn't fill you with hope that he'd be able to sustain that form over a season even had he been fit.

Permabanned
****BREAKING NEWS****

There is a giant dust cloud that has formed over Manchester City this evening.

The cleaner of the trophy room at the City of Manchester stadium is being held for questioning.

Caporegime
Van Persi's had a decent half season or so but his career stats wouldn't fill you with hope that he'd be able to sustain that form over a season even had he been fit.

I see what you mean but the last time he played a full season he was probably only in his early 20's, I think he's really matured the past year or two and even though he's been out all the time we've sorely missed him. I think if he stays fit next season he could easily be the top scorer. I think he's joint 3rd at the moment and that was missing a chunk of the season.

****BREAKING NEWS****

There is a giant dust cloud that has formed over Manchester City this evening.

The cleaner of the trophy room at the City of Manchester stadium is being held for questioning.

Didn't you already tell that one? I've definitely read it on here already. :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom