The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea apparently looking at doing a ground share of a brand new stadium with QPR.
Just heard it off a few Chelski's, could be trolling although their obsession with how good Stamford Bridge is worrying so they might not be trolling.

image-2-for-stars-mirror-each-other-on-the-beach-gallery-24047754.jpg

The Dawn of Man.

The giant black obelisk they're all smacking bones about in front of, is just out of shot then, I take it?
Yeh.

Anyway,

I see Kia is trying to wriggle himself and his player out of any wrong doing. Despite multiple interpretors etc i believe confirming what the "opposition analyst" said.

Not strictly football related but need to vent!

I can't believe a few Conservative MP's are trying to stop the parliament discussion on Hillsborough to have a debate on improving MP's pensions instead! Outrage!

The Club has been conducting an investigation into the events of 27 September at the Allianz Arena.

The Club has now reached a stage in its investigation where it has concluded that there is a case for Carlos Tevez to answer of alleged breaches of contract.

Accordingly, the Club has informed him that he will face disciplinary proceedings and the hearing will be convened shortly.
Carlos will be required to report to Roberto Mancini for training on Thursday.

Pretty much what was expected tbh, of course there is evidence against him.
Hopefully a big fine with the money going to CITC and him being banned till Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom