The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably that he went to John Lewis to get cleaning supplies for his cleaner and came back with a trampoline or something. But at this stage these stories are obviously being made up

He has already replied to a tweet saying that it is not that story.

But that is pretty funny in it self.

Apparently when he moved into his new house his mum asked the cleaner what she needed. So she made a list of essential stuff (iron, Hoover, etc) and sent MM and his mates off to John Lewis at Cheadle.

They come back a while later with a John Lewis van behind them. They've got nothing on the list but have got 2 Vespa scooters, a Scalextric and a giant trampoline.

Mamma Balotelli is not happy!
:D

article-2052874-0E83AD9000000578-912_468x350.jpg

:eek:
:D
:eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Mario-Balotelli-firework-safety-campaign.html

What you reckon about this Barry Bannan story then, allegedly stacked it in the central reservation of the M1 while ****ed at 5:30am, then drove off and got nicked later on. If proven then not very professional and would get locked up if if I had my way, but probably just get a driving ban and get a chauffer to drive him around out of his pocket change instead.

What you reckon about this Barry Bannan story then, allegedly stacked it in the central reservation of the M1 while ****ed at 5:30am, then drove off and got nicked later on. If proven then not very professional and would get locked up if if I had my way, but probably just get a driving ban and get a chauffer to drive him around out of his pocket change instead.

I reckon he was trying to be Balotelli and got it pretty wrong.

What i don't get with these types of things is he is on what 20k? a week if not more, why doesn't he just pay a mate £700 a week to drive him about like Tevez does. That way you can do what you want, your mate has a job and so on...

Another day another Mario...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053372/Mario-Balotelli-tips-artist-20.html

I wouldn't even consider him one of the top-five players at Manchester City yet :)
:confused:

Tevez investigation concluded today also;
Manchester City Football Club can confirm that a disciplinary hearing has been concluded in relation to a charge of misconduct by Carlos Tevez.

The charge relates to events during the Champions League match against Bayern Munich on 27 September 2011.

Following a detailed investigation and associated hearing, a disciplinary panel has upheld the charge of misconduct. Five separate breaches of contract formed the basis of the decision by the panel.

As a result Carlos Tevez has been fined four weeks’ wages and has been suspended for a period of two weeks (deemed to have already been served). He has received a written warning as to his future conduct.

Carlos Tevez has been informed in writing of the decision of the disciplinary panel, and the Club has written to the Professional Footballers Association for ratification of the fine. The five contractual obligations found by the disciplinary panel to have been breached are:

1. An obligation to participate in any matches in which the player is selected to play for the club when directed by a Club official.

2. An obligation to undertake such other duties and to participate in such other activities as are consistent with the performance of the player’s duties and as are reasonably required of him.

3. An obligation to comply with and act in accordance with all lawful instructions of any authorised official of the Club.

4. An obligation to observe the statutes and regulations of FIFA and UEFA, the FA Rules, the League Rules, the Code of Practice and the Club rules, including but not limited to breach of Rule E3(1) of the FA Rules (obligation on the player all times to act in the best interests of the game and not act in any manner which is improper or which brings the game into disrepute).

5. An obligation not to knowingly or recklessly do anything or omit to do anything which is likely to bring the Club or the game of football into disrepute or cause the player or the Club to be in breach of the Rules (as defined in the contract) or cause damage to the Club.

Carlos Tevez has the right to appeal this decision to the Board of the Club. Any appeal must be made within 14 days.

So £1m saved :cool: :p

Last edited:
It's pretty simple, it means I believe that there at least 5 players at Manchester City who are better than him.
I am confused as to how you can pick 5 players better than him.

Anyways,
Tevez now wants to sue Mancini for defamation of character. lol.

Seriously, after everything he has done for him and now he turns around and does this.

I am confused as to how you can pick 5 players better than him.

Anyways,
Tevez now wants to sue Mancini for defamation of character. lol.

Seriously, after everything he has done for him and now he turns around and does this.

ERrm, what exactly has Mancini done for him? I'll try and recall what Tevez's history is with City. Bought to the club by Mancini.... no, established top striker before Mancini arrived, yup, leading scorer, undroppable and was key to City getting into the top four and champs league, yup.

Since then, he's been dropped, lied about, had an investigation into his behaviour, sparked by complete lies by Mancini by all accounts and now fined again, for, apparently all the things Mancini is actually guilty of.

Mancini started an argument with three of his own players, and yelled at his own coaches aswell IIRC, lied about it, said he spoke to Tevez in Italian, said he refused to go on, said he refused to warm up(completely, leaving out that he had already warmed up) then went and talked about it on camera, lying on camera, then decided to have the club try and ruin Tevez for, not wanting to warm up when he was already warmed up?

Seriously, just what has Mancini done for Tevez?

AS for defamation, well, Mancini went on camera and lied about him refusing to go on the pitch, which everyone is seemingly saying never happened....... fairly cut and dry. Tevez doesn't want to warm up for the second time because he's ready to go on, Mancini throws a barney, Tevez gets fined a total of 1.3million for no apparent reason and all but banned from the club.

ERrm, what exactly has Mancini done for him? I'll try and recall what Tevez's history is with City. Bought to the club by Mancini.... no, established top striker before Mancini arrived, yup, leading scorer, undroppable and was key to City getting into the top four and champs league, yup.

Since then, he's been dropped, lied about, had an investigation into his behaviour, sparked by complete lies by Mancini by all accounts and now fined again, for, apparently all the things Mancini is actually guilty of.

Mancini started an argument with three of his own players, and yelled at his own coaches aswell IIRC, lied about it, said he spoke to Tevez in Italian, said he refused to go on, said he refused to warm up(completely, leaving out that he had already warmed up) then went and talked about it on camera, lying on camera, then decided to have the club try and ruin Tevez for, not wanting to warm up when he was already warmed up?

AS for defamation, well, Mancini went on camera and lied about him refusing to go on the pitch, which everyone is seemingly saying never happened....... fairly cut and dry. Tevez doesn't want to warm up for the second time because he's ready to go on, Mancini throws a barney, Tevez gets fined a total of 1.3million for no apparent reason and all but banned from the club.
Let him go back to Argentina when he wants, giving him playing time after throwing in multiple transfer requests as well as the many things he has done behind close doors.

Three of his own players? Dzeko and Tevez?

Well Tevez lied also didn't he because he said he didn't refuse to warm up he just didn't feel right, then later said differently.

Everyone is backing Mancini and rightly so, i dont care if he had done 20mins of warming up you do what the manager says if you don't you are breaking your contract and that is what he has been fined for. No apparent reason? apart from the fact he refused to do what superiors told him?

I'm really not sure if this post is a wind up.. Are you seriously suggesting Mancini is the one in the wrong in this whole affair? Because you're in a group about the size of Kia Joorabchian and Tevez if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom