The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
I see your point, it just that it was the last thing that got update before these issues arised. I'm just gonna have to uninstall it and then go for a play in the BIOS. Having it boot fast doesn't concern me. 30 seconds I can live with, I am just making sure that there isn't an issue that fast boot has caused which will in turn effect other areas.

I loved AI Suite, this Gigabyte thing is a POS though.

Sorry I didn't mean to come off rude. Just a bit stroppy about the failure of a cable Dell sent :(.

AI suit is pretty and all but I've had nothing but trouble with it :(. The icing on the cake was when it decided to shut me down in the middle of some work to update the bios(no warning). Not only did it Bork the bios update but when it shutdown it force quit the VM so I lost about 600 lines of code :(.

I do like its OC'ing tools but not enough to keep it around after the wasted day of fixing it's mistakes.

Edit: got sidetracked. Well I can't argue if it was the last thing you installed and the problems came after then it makes sense to get rid of it first. I'll be quiet now :D.

Last edited:
Underboss
Sorry I didn't mean to come off rude. Just a bit stroppy about the failure of a cable Dell sent :(.

AI suit is pretty and all but I've had nothing but trouble with it :(. The icing on the cake was when it decided to shut me down in the middle of some work to update the bios(no warning). Not only did it Bork the bios update but when it shutdown it force quit the VM so I lost about 600 lines of code :(.

I do like its OC'ing tools but not enough to keep it around after the wasted day of fixing it's mistakes.

Edit: got sidetracked. Well I can't argue if it was the last thing you installed and the problems came after then it makes sense to get rid of it first. I'll be quiet now :D.

Nah I get you, I didn't think you were being stropy. I need to use more smilies as re-reading what I wrote bar the notsosmartcar :) post, I come off as being stropy when I didn't mean too.

Either way I will fix it. Always fancied X99 :rolleyes:

Soldato
That would solve it also :). Always good to have an excuse for a upgrade :D.

Seriously though this cable is 90cm what bloody use is that...

Associate
how do you get the bloody swimming kills?? I've not even unlocked the Unica yet. Does it have to be knife, or can I pistol people while afloat? Any good maps/spots to try?

Soldato
how do you get the bloody swimming kills?? I've not even unlocked the Unica yet. Does it have to be knife, or can I pistol people while afloat? Any good maps/spots to try?

Sunken dragon at the bottom of the nightclub with a pistol. You can legitimately be trying to capture the flag as well. (This is where I did it).

Lumpi gardens, Hanin resort.

Soldato
I see your point, it just that it was the last thing that got update before these issues arised. I'm just gonna have to uninstall it and then go for a play in the BIOS. Having it boot fast doesn't concern me. 30 seconds I can live with, I am just making sure that there isn't an issue that fast boot has caused which will in turn effect other areas.

I loved AI Suite, this Gigabyte thing is a POS though.

MP412 Rex or gtfo.

As I am a gentleman too I agree to the weapon of choice but I will choose some horrible attachments.....

Soldato
Tftcentral icc profile looks sooo much nicer.

Happily got the wallpapers to sync up but annoyingly I cant increase the icon/text zoom on one monitor only so its either too big or too small :(.

Just have to suffer with it until I decide if I'm getting another 2 I guess.

Underboss
**success**

Got rid of that crappy Gigabyte Utility, reset booted as quickly as it used to.

For the sake of my own mind I reset, went to BIOS turned on Fastboot, and it booted uber quickly.

Reset turned that junk off and again a nice quick boot.

Sorry if I came of stroppy I don't like things not working correctly, bugs the hell out of me!

Happy days, who's on for some wreckage tonight?

Back
Top Bottom