The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Caporegime
Will be on.

Mynight check out display fusion, it is very good dual monitor software although not too sure if it has what you want...

Soldato
Yeah I may or may not have acquired that program and paid for the full version. It does the wallpapers happily but doesn't appear to be able set one monitor to use 150% and the other to use 125% zoom :(.

Damn windows lol.

Think I need to get my eyes tested again. As nice as it is I was expecting more lol.

Last edited:
Underboss
The vehicle you're in stuttering or other ones?

The one I am in, the tanks main gun seems to jump in time say it will be moving from the 3 o'clock position to the 6 o'clock position buit instead of a smooth turn its get very choppy and jumps.

Had it both as main gunner and secondary gunner. Other models however look fine.

Might be my end, might have just been a dodgy glitch.

Caporegime
Yeah I may or may not have acquired that program and paid for the full version. It does the wallpapers happily but doesn't appear to be able set one monitor to use 150% and the other to use 125% zoom :(.

Damn windows lol.

Think I need to get my eyes tested again. As nice as it is I was expecting more lol.

Ah fair enough!

I have never had to use the windows scale/zoom thing, native res./default settings looks great to my eyes.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! View some nice colourful wallpapers, blu ray content etc. and you should be pretty damn pleased with the image quality/colours.

Also use this site to make sure sure that everything is set up properly:

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/

Soldato
This is probably a stupid question but if I restore to factory settings do I lose the preset factory colour calibration(or is that the factory settings)? :confused:

Caporegime
I don't think you lose the preset factory calibration, either way, you could always just write/copy the current settings down before you do it :p

Caporegime
NOOB! :p

Oh and still waiting on pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :p

Soldato
Old;

IMG_3232.jpg

new;

IMG_3231.jpg

Best I could get with the iphone 6 :(.

Soldato
Tested all my pc parts other then a new psu on my old motherboard.. If it works then it looks like my psu is what has died.. :( gonna try it when I finish work.

All my hard drives SSD's ram etc all work in my mates pc so that's good news...

I really do hope it's the psu that's broke and not my motherboard lol :(

Back
Top Bottom