The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Underboss
I can't be arsed with the rigmerole of sorting out a dual boot.

If I can't get it working correctly after I remove the mobo utility I will just reinstall.

Didn't have any plans on saturday so that won't be a drama.

I have a couple of copies of Acronis TI sitting around so might use them for the games and programs I need.

Soldato
Only played one round.

Felt good. They must have rebalanced the guns as weel as the G36c was a decent weapon. :p

Also the AK5c wasnt kicking as much.

Also whats with the being able to see your fired shoots thing! It's quite good. But it's a bit like shinning a laser pen at the enemy. Makes it easy to guide your fire.

Soldato
We didn't mean for you to set up a dual boot only to install a clean copy without destroying your current setup. Pull the current drive and use the clean one as a test. If it works then you're good to wipe the other(or just transfer files)and if it doesn't you haven't wasted your time wiping the drive to find out it wasn't the cause.

Caporegime
Any time I have a problem with my pc and can't figure out what the issue is within a hour or so, I just reinstall windows and my programs, takes maybe about 1-2 hours to get everything set back up, hate doing it but better than spending days trying out different things.

Hopefully a Dell U2515H.

I fully blame nexus if it's crud :D.

Good to hear that you like it! How is the res. at that size?

Got any pics?

Regarding IPS glow, get a LED strip for the back of the monitor, it reduces it sooooooooooooooooo much and makes it a non issue in my eyes.

Very sexy...cant go to 60hz again tho :( once you go 144 you never go back...

Once you go IPS, you never go back....

:p

But yeah thankfully 144HZ IPS screens are hitting the market now at long last!

yeah can totally relate :rolleyes: :(

Of course you can! You are the sponge for 3+ guys bullets :p

Soldato
Hehe I am quite the bullet sponge :(.

No pics yet just trying to work out how to connect it with the amazing 2ft long dp -mdp cable :(.

I'll have a look into backlighting. Any reccomendations?

Underboss
So rather then fixing the issue you are trying to fix issue you created while trying to avoid fixing the issue...

Yup, logic...

I am going to fix the issue, the issue is somethig in my utilities isn't clicking with something on my mobo.

Just because you can write "fixing the issue" 3 times in one sentence deosnt mean to can suffix it with "logic" when the sentence you posted has no logic shown.

Logic...

Soldato
I am going to fix the issue, the issue is somethig in my utilities isn't clicking with something on my mobo.

Just because you can write "fixing the issue" 3 times in one sentence deosnt mean to can suffix it with "logic" when the sentence you posted has no logic shown.

Logic...

I just like fixing the issue ... I will then leave it ... and won't try to help next time ;)

Don't argue when you're both wrong :D.
/agreed

Underboss
I just like fixing the issue ... I will then leave it ... and won't try to help next time ;)

I don't mind you trying to help, I caused the issue by enabling fast boot, by simply not enabling fast boot there is no issue, however I want to fix the issue that arises when I do click fast boot.

It is a feature that the mobo has and it is annoying me that it doesn't work as intended regardless of whether I chose to use it, which now I porbably won't but still annoys me.

I haz l33t pc and wan it 2 work l33t init!

Don't argue when you're both wrong :D.

Go back to your throat herpies noob!

Underboss
:p just for that I now look forward to saying "told you so" :D.

Croaky or not :D.

Told me so what? All you have suggested is that I mirror a drive and see if it still happens. It's not the C: Drive that is the issue. Its the mobo/app centre.

I am almost certain. I shall eat my words humbly if I am wrong but the limited reasons for this point me towards where I am now.

Soldato
My first suggestion before that was a bios issue. Seeing as the problem occurs before any software is loaded and it seems to start when you change the bios setting. While I'm not saying windows isn't slowing it down I believe the post issue to be bios related rather than windows(software).

I could be completely wrong of course but if that gigabyte thing is anything like asus AI suite(such an ironically named program:() then it handles checks of bios revision, allows you to change a few options that enable upon reboot or allow you to update the bios. I'm unsure how it can interfere when it hasn't been loaded at the point of failure.

Least that makes sense but I've got pnubola so I'm probably wrong sorry.

Underboss
My first suggestion before that was a bios issue. Seeing as the problem occurs before any software is loaded and it seems to start when you change the bios setting. While I'm not saying windows isn't slowing it down I believe the post issue to be bios related rather than windows(software).

I could be completely wrong of course but if that gigabyte thing is anything like asus AI suite(such an ironically named program:() then it handles checks of bios revision, allows you to change a few options that enable upon reboot or allow you to update the bios. I'm unsure how it can interfere when it hasn't been loaded at the point of failure.

Least that makes sense but I've got pnubola so I'm probably wrong sorry.

I see your point, it just that it was the last thing that got update before these issues arised. I'm just gonna have to uninstall it and then go for a play in the BIOS. Having it boot fast doesn't concern me. 30 seconds I can live with, I am just making sure that there isn't an issue that fast boot has caused which will in turn effect other areas.

I loved AI Suite, this Gigabyte thing is a POS though.

We shall settle this on battlefield like a gentlemen! Unica 6 with no attachments :D

MP412 Rex or gtfo.

Back
Top Bottom