The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
Last match of the BNL 8v8 season and our game in Div 1 for the title is the match being cast on LevelBF's twitch which should be some good 8v8 between to 2 top teams oC and KDEN.

http://www.twitch.tv/levelbf

The ESL final was a joke this should be better. Paracel First map, Dawnbreaker (should be the better map) second.

19:30GMT START TIME ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Hear about it through friends / ESL / communities / clans / websites etc. I was lucky enough to know Westie and others from cG so got into "comp" by playing 32v32 with them in LevelBF's original few seasons and from there into 8v8 in BF4.

It's not a big scene so there aren't that many teams to choose from but I play for the top team ;)

Underboss
TY mate Match VOD from the final match of the season

We had to win both maps and get 3 points otherwise if we only won 2-1 (we got more overall tickets but they get 1 map) we would have come 2nd as we dropped a point vs UNION earlier in the season on Scrubzone.

Our tankers Part 2 of BNL season 5's monage

Yeah I heard Robot and Milosh talking about the points stuff. Oc got rekt that first round on Parcel. Lots of people on the twitch chat going on about the nitro cup!

Back
Top Bottom