The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
good games tonight, very enjoyable, some good love from Smrtka and Andy tehehehe sorry guys.

Wont be on till very late tomorrow evening, beers and curry and with my best man.

Tony well YOu only had like 2 deaths and both from me so I can live with that...noob :D yo killed me 3 times there and then hazard brought rocket launcher to a gunfight......

Soldato
BNL and ESL champions :D

Watch the Parcel round, GG's dude - well done.

Smartka and I watched the Paracel rounds too, the second round was looking a bit squeaky for a while but well played in the end.

good games tonight, very enjoyable, some good love from Smrtka and Andy tehehehe sorry guys.

Tony well YOu only had like 2 deaths and both from me so I can live with that...noob :D yo killed me 3 times there and then hazard brought rocket launcher to a gunfight......

Really good games tonight, I had a shocker on lockers, but the rest went very well.

Was in stitches when I got the mobile artillery on Zavod. Commander lit you all up and death from above was unleashed. I managed to defend it against the first wave of jihadis who broke down the left flank, but an AA and jeep got me in the end. :D

Soldato
Yeh looks good - perfect for your setup smrtka :) If it's a lot better than GSYNC I may ditch the swift and grab a IPS 144hz freesync model with 390x :eek:

Was tanking last night and thermal is horrible now. I had hoped they wouldn't patch that into retail.

Underboss
Yeh looks good - perfect for your setup smrtka :) If it's a lot better than GSYNC I may ditch the swift and grab a IPS 144hz freesync model with 390x :eek:

Was tanking last night and thermal is horrible now. I had hoped they wouldn't patch that into retail.

WTF is happening today. Gregster is buying a 290, Kiwi wants to sell his Swift.

It's not April 1st and it's not Friday 13th - please stop with the madness!

Think of the children.

Soldato

The thermals are still good but they hurt your eyes now...the glow on them is too stronk

Yes I am indeed interested in new screen but not necessary IPS, too expensive and I don't need black to be blacker, not interesting in stunning colours... and as far as I can see no 4k 144hz anytime soon anyway...so chrismas time and then tri fire it with 390x :)

WTF is happening today. Gregster is buying a 290, Kiwi wants to sell his Swift.

It's not April 1st and it's not Friday 13th - please stop with the madness!

Think of the children.

Apocalypse now !

I preordered hardline as well JOSH :D Also Tony seems to be continuing his climb up the ladder!

#fridaymadness

Kiwi this is serious battlefield thread I am not interested in hearing that you are changing sexual orientation and buying hl ! :D

I feel like josh gave up on this challenge...leaves after a few games...probably already in peace with the hardline fact and using his time to browse for new ping purse and lovely short dress to go with the game....

Underboss
I feel like josh gave up on this challenge...leaves after a few games...probably already in peace with the hardline fact and using his time to browse for new ping purse and lovely short dress to go with the game....

I only have 1.2 million points to go, not given up by a long shot.

I stop gaming at 10 every night during the week regardless of next map etc.

I like to get a good 8h sleep so I am ready for work the next day. The weekends is where I play for longer.

If I don't have to buy HL believe me I won't!

He may have already pre-ordered :eek:

Can confirm this will never happen, not pre-ordering anything from EA/Dice ever again.

Soldato

The thermals are still good but they hurt your eyes now...the glow on them is too stronk

The changes to the FLIR were quite offputting at first, everything is so dark except the stuff which blinds you, but it's not wrecked, it still works.
Until you drive straight past a tank with thermal camo because it's barely discernable from the background.

I do get the impression the FLIR really is more like FLIR now though, you can see the IR spotlight on walls at certain distances. Other tanks (without thermal camo) shouldn't show up as all bright though, it should be their engines, gun barrels and their own FLIR lamp that shows up not the whole tank.

Can confirm this will never happen, not pre-ordering anything from EA/Dice ever again.

In before Josh pre-orders star wars battlefront :p

Soldato
Lmao!!

Nice knowing you on teamspeak smrtka :D.

Had to be said...I have no fear :)

He may have already pre-ordered :eek:

I would say he is gonna wait to the last XP beofre he does so as the post down says...

I only have 1.2 million points to go, not given up by a long shot.

I stop gaming at 10 every night during the week regardless of next map etc.

I like to get a good 8h sleep so I am ready for work the next day. The weekends is where I play for longer.

If I don't have to buy HL believe me I won't!

Good, I can't go sleep sooner than midnight anyway cos my roomate has retarded dog who goes balistic when they come home (they work shift)..

Very jealous on your sleeping schedule...

The changes to the FLIR were quite offputting at first, everything is so dark except the stuff which blinds you, but it's not wrecked, it still works.
Until you drive straight past a tank with thermal camo because it's barely discernable from the background.

I do get the impression the FLIR really is more like FLIR now though, you can see the IR spotlight on walls at certain distances. Other tanks (without thermal camo) shouldn't show up as all bright though, it should be their engines, gun barrels and their own FLIR lamp that shows up not the whole tank.

In before Josh pre-orders star wars battlefront :p

I have not tried FLIR but I have seen some of the KDEN guys use it...will give it a shot... Thermals are good for longer-ish range as the white dots are visible even if they are tiny....

Soldato
Nearly home time. Gonna get my beer on and get my BF4 on in a bit! I'm going to make some control tweaks and set my graphics up properly then play for a bit. Will be in TS.

Talking TS servers - I actually have one myself that I rent as part of the Quake 3 server I run. Not sure if it is useful to anyone but I can sort out the details and pass them on if anyone needed to use it (it never gets used and I have been renting it for the last 2.5 years lol :p)

Soldato
I've just discovered my new favourite way of playing...L96A1 sniper rifle with canted iron sights and straight pull lever.

..it's like playing a MOH or COD WWII bolt action rifle server circa 2002-2005:D

happy times.:p

..although it's killing my KD ratio, as I reckon I'm only winning 1 in 3 duels.:(

Back
Top Bottom