• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Yeah, no issues here either. Nickolp crashed out a few times in a couple of matches earlier though.

Really does make a difference playing with familiar names/faces.

Yep dont know what happened there, maybe too much of an OC, dont think so though as it was running perfect, just BF4 stopped responding, happened both times in the chopper didn't it pete??

Yeah, no issues here either. Nickolp crashed out a few times in a couple of matches earlier though.

Really does make a difference playing with familiar names/faces.

Yer, more fun. My clan stopped their BF3 server after a lack of support and started another Red Orchestra 2 server :( (What a rubbish game), so I have been pretty bored but still see the main players from time to time who played BF3 from the clan.

The problem is though Petey, I picture you as randomly shouting out "Donkey" and walking off with ya Lidl's bag :D

Played a few rounds earlier, generally smooth but still getting the bug where the sound cuts out on some servers. Need to look into getting my cpu oc sorted again. Seeing pretty high use sometimes as it's at stock speed. Pic from HWInfo from a 64 cq round earlier.

dY1Dnk6.png

Since the server updates I've taken what seems like a backward step. Out of the 8 or so games I've played online (some UK servers) I've only completed one.

All others have crashed out (disconnected).

Also, my ping is up and down like a yo-yo.

Back
Top Bottom