• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

installed the PB update thing from even balance, still a game issue more than server problems. Had a hardlock on it yesterday, couldn't do a thing apart from restart pc. And yes all my OC's are mega stable

Ah, i haven't experienced this.

The only issues i have are:

1: Random server connection drop, people freeze and sound loops but i can still run around and shoot people. Sometimes i get confused why i'm not killing someone, then BAM. Crashes back to my BattleLog with the error about disconnected due to timeout.

2: Siege of Shanghai, crash/kicked off server when C collapses.

Other than that, all is good.

most people who have pb crashes either update or restart or reinstall through pbsvc

maybe something to do with recent bans ;) noticed a private mutihack got busted recently :D

The only MP crash I ever had was when Greg started spamming AMD hate in the chatbox.

I call hax!

I think Nvidia paid Dice to kick random AMD owners out when the chatbox gets any AMD pluses. Bad nvidia bad bad nvidia :D:D:D

Last night was the first time I gamed all night with no crashes but I put that down to luck more than my insane ability at mass optimizations in computing :D

they should have run the beta for about 2 months and listened to people or Matt ;)

So you are saying Matt isn't a real person?

[gif]dun dun duh[gif]

First four or five days had very few crashes, probably 5 in total. Then they did an update on Tuesday I think and then it went pearshaped, was crashing every other map, but this time it wasnt the server dying, just getting kicked off. Brother having same issues.

Last night we actually played ok, but we stuck to 32 player servers rather than 64 player servers we normally use. Whether that was the reason I dont know, but we were crashing before moving to the smaller servers.

Hope they sort out the issues soon and bring back Caspian as Im not overly mad about any of the B4 maps.

No mate. Did you not see the article i posted the other day? Prepare to put your fist through the monitor...

cant do that mate, i'm selling it :)

yeah i had seen that, not too worry, we will just have to put with the random crashes, lock ups, distorted sound looping, server crashes, and

how do ya do gif's?????

cant do it, photobucket crashed!!

yey, cheers pete

Last edited:
anybody else get this while spawning directly into the US tank on shanghai with the coaxial MG as the secondary weapon?
go87.jpg
going 3rd person view and back fixes it and so does getting out and back in.
tc42.jpg

Quick, everyone jump or its gonna CRAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH

Lol. Why does the building make it crash? I was in a shanghai game and as the building started coming down, other players looked stuck and started running on the spot and then it crashed to desktop. I went straight back into the server and the amount of players had dropped from 64 to about 40 so I am assuming almost half the people playing had the same crash.

Lol. Why does the building make it crash? I was in a shanghai game and as the building started coming down, other players looked stuck and started running on the spot and then it crashed to desktop. I went straight back into the server and the amount of players had dropped from 64 to about 40 so I am assuming almost half the people playing had the same crash.

Levolution is the new bug to empty servers

Back
Top Bottom