• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Man of Honour
Thanks for the driver heads up neil they slipped past me as they were only filed under US releases earlier :S

Soldato
Me too :cool:

I went for bf3 premium when they had the Indian proxy loop hole open, think it cost me something like £12 :D

Haha same here :p.

Paid full price on Origin this time for BF4, I figured anything that gives me hundreds of hours of entertainment is worth it's full asking price.

Managed to get the Beta to show up in Origin, was hidden for some reason.

Roll on Beta tomorrow, glady take on you some of you noobs. My Origin name is 'Undisclosed_13' I'll be the guy at the top of the score board :p

Man of Honour
So I logged into Origin, got a pop saying I could dl BF4 Beta, so I download it 100% and close the window, but.. It doesn't show in my Origin game section?

See if it shows under the BF4 tile - right click show game details and under expansions.

Seems there has been some issues with the beta tile showing which was supposedly fixed today with the fix rolling out so you might need to wait a bit if your having that bug.

EDIT: Just saw you'd fixed it :S

Back
Top Bottom