The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
Amazing wwe somehow managed to get over 70,000 into an arena with a max capacity of 65k. They never get tired of exaggerations, heights, weight, attendance numbers etc.

Would that 65k number include the floor seats? Because that arena was used for MLS I know because I was at game in it back in October. I am sure you could get another 5000k seats on the floor.

Caporegime
Would that 65k number include the floor seats? Because that arena was used for MLS I know because I was at game in it back in October. I am sure you could get another 5000k seats on the floor.

Wwe always inflate attendence numbers, wrestlemania 3 was always touted as being over 93,000 but the actual number was closer to 80,000. That stadiums max capacity tonight is meant to be 65,000, presumably there's safety regulations in place that would stop that number being exceeded.

Caporegime
Lol so they magically squeezed in over 10,000 more than the official max capacity to set yet another "record". Amazing that....I bet if wrestlemania was set inside a phone booth they would get 100,000 into that as well.

Soldato
I just saw an interview with The Hardy Boyz...So Broken Matt is no more:(. Such a shame.

Broken Matt and Jeff back in WWE - Awesome!
Hardys just doing what they did before back in WWE - meh.

I didn't watch mania as I was working. I'm not sure I'm that bothered about it tbh. None of the matches really intrigue me. Worth it?

Man of Honour
OP
I just saw an interview with The Hardy Boyz...So Broken Matt is no more:(. Such a shame.

Broken Matt and Jeff back in WWE - Awesome!
Hardys just doing what they did before back in WWE - meh.

I didn't watch mania as I was working. I'm not sure I'm that bothered about it tbh. None of the matches really intrigue me. Worth it?

TNA are claiming they own the rights to the whole Broken Matt thing, so until WWE get the green light they can't officially use it or acknowledge it

And yeah definitely, like you none of the matches made me want to watch it. But some of them were brilliant, especially the Shane AJ match

Caporegime
I can only hope that was Undertakers last match, as bad as it was and with how many botches there were. He really should have went out on a high with one of the Michael's matches, its been a steady year on year decline since then.

sQJmDRe.jpg

Someone in the crowd had a sign saying "Roman is a holocaust denier", as if it wasn't clear they hate him by this point. :eek:

FWQnQMR.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
I wonder how long it will be before the WWE give up on Reigns. Hes just not a good wrestler.

If he was a random, he's be nowhere. The only reason he is getting the push he is, is because of the family he's from. In case you don't know, he's the Rocks cousin and from that famous Samoan wrestling family, The Maivia's.

Caporegime
I wonder how long it will be before the WWE give up on Reigns. Hes just not a good wrestler.

If he was a random, he's be nowhere. The only reason he is getting the push he is, is because of the family he's from. In case you don't know, he's the Rocks cousin and from that famous Samoan wrestling family, The Maivia's.

Well lets face it, wwe keeps cena a face because he sells merchandise, thats despite the reaction he gets being mostly negative. Reigns will continue to be forced down people's throats for some time to come as he is their pick to be the next top star.

Soldato
If that was Takers last match what a poor way to go, rumor is he wanted his last match to be against Cena but Vince forced Roman instead some quote about looking towards the future. Surely after 30 years in the business you can say who your last match was against. It could have been similar to the HBK match where Cena doesn't want to win.

Caporegime
If that was Takers last match what a poor way to go, rumor is he wanted his last match to be against Cena but Vince forced Roman instead some quote about looking towards the future. Surely after 30 years in the business you can say who your last match was against. It could have been similar to the HBK match where Cena doesn't want to win.

It was a pretty bad match, it had its fair share of mistakes, at one point reigns came off the ropes then he seemed to do nothing after it like he missed his spot. Never mind the tombstone reversal going wrong and him totally missing a "superman" punch. Undertakers last ride attempt also was messed up, still hit it but not the way it was intended.

I don't even recall him hitting "old school" or the flying clothesline, which is odd for an Undertaker match. Was just a woeful effort from a guy who's long past his prime, and another guy who quite simply has the look but in wrestling terms doesn't have much going for him. But he's Vince's pick so as usual (just like Cena) the incredibly negative crowd reactions will be ignored and they'll continue on with their fingers in their ears acting like the crowd loves him. WWE is so out of touch its not even funny anymore.

Caporegime
Watching taker last night made me realise he has to retire. Not only did he look slow as hell, he made too many mistakes. In wrestling, mistakes can genuinely cost lives. It would be irresponsible of the WWE to let him carry on, both for his and others sakes.

Soldato
That final match was garbage.

Not going to butter it up, end of a good career or not, it was garbage on both sides.

I am hoping they have "secret" footage of Roman steeling the outfit 'Taker left in the ring then comes out on Raw wearing it to mock him.

Lets go back to the good old days of old fashioned heat where fans literally want to beat the **** out of the boys :D

Back
Top Bottom