The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
Yes damn right. It ****** me off when a team containing Jhon cena and randy ortan lose to newbies. Like they are the best of the best wrestler WWE has right now.
I dont see any growth in WWE for them. :mad:
Orton and Cena are part timers now, Cena shows up for big PPV's and Orton only does TV work and no live events. It makes perfect sense for them to give the rub to guys Joe and Strowman.

You are right though WWE is stagnant, this is result of endless 50/50 booking, failure to listen to fans (rejection of Regina for example), production cost cutting and snow blindness when it comes to spotting real talent that needs careful booking. It's yet to reflect in the financials but all this showing in poor live crowd attendance and falling ratings. If Vince McMahon were a premier league manager his name would be Arsene Wehner.

Soldato
Nyq8Wzk.jpeg
Nyq8Wzk. Jpeg
Orton and Cena are part timers now, Cena shows up for big PPV's and Orton only does TV work and no live events

Not quite true as I saw Orton a month back in Leeds (non TV live show).
NYQ8WZK.JPEG

Nyq8Wzk

Nyq8Wzk. Jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
To be honest I never seen it in TNA only the silly scrap they had on the farm. Its a silly gimmick but from what I have seen its entertaining if annoying. And the amount of people that have liked the segment on youtube is over 1.5 mil likes so people must be invested in the character. Apparently he has been given 100% creative control of the gimmick in WWE so lets see where it goes.

Permabanned
Orton and Cena are part timers now, Cena shows up for big PPV's and Orton only does TV work and no live events. It makes perfect sense for them to give the rub to guys Joe and Strowman.

You are right though WWE is stagnant, this is result of endless 50/50 booking, failure to listen to fans (rejection of Regina for example), production cost cutting and snow blindness when it comes to spotting real talent that needs careful booking. It's yet to reflect in the financials but all this showing in poor live crowd attendance and falling ratings. If Vince McMahon were a premier league manager his name would be Arsene Wehner.
Well I will agree with you on the talent thing. To me CM Punk is one of the best and hardworking wrestler but what they did to him was really bad. WWE is currently owned by part-timers like Cena, brock, and HHH. Oh its true :p

Soldato
what's going on w/ Neville? can't see anything on a google search, one link says he was due for a dramatic return before the end ond Nov, but that obviously didn't happen.

Caporegime
Vince is back in deluded "i can be successful outside of wrasslin" mode again.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/1...stock-fund-xfl-reboot-make-roman-look-strong/

It really amazes me the inferiority complex this guy has, has tried numerous ventures outside of pro wrestling (which he calls sports entertainment but apparently cant actually find a way to separate the 2), all of which fell on their ass and he's still at it. At 72 obviously his finger is on the pulse of what people want to see, and a possible XFL reboot is something people are crying out for. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yeah if that move was really what’s ended her career she probably shouldn’t have been back in the ring anyway and it would have happened sooner rather than later, it was a kick in the back hardly a powerbomb or something!

Not sure where her WWE career is headed now, they’ve got this film with The Rock in out this year so guess they’ll find a role for her until then. Absolution is going to need a new leader as well or send the other 2 back to NXT as they’re green as grass.

Caporegime
Yeah if that move was really what’s ended her career she probably shouldn’t have been back in the ring anyway and it would have happened sooner rather than later, it was a kick in the back hardly a powerbomb or something!

If you watch the slow mo of it, there was a pretty noticeable whiplash kind of effect to the impact of it. Not surprised it cause an injury, more surprised it caused one that could possibly put her out for good.

Can't say i was ever a fan of her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom