The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
odd, i'm on TM too. looking online, it has the ticket w/ scrolly logo at the top, the seat details, then the QR, then "turnstile G" directly below, and at the bottom it says the colour and which block to enter through.
Like i said, it's probably just advice for the easiest route in, looking at a map each of the colours have several gates so as long as you're at the right colour there shouldn't be an issue.

Had him check the mobile site as well just incase, same there. Scrolly logo at the top. Seat details etc, QR code, directly under the QR is level two west. Then red zone.

Can't see it being an issue, and well, that's the tickets ticketmaster issued.

Where's everyone sitting?

I'm in red zone, section 235. Middle tier.

It's over in the corner, so quite a long way from the ring. Going with my son, 13, really quite looking forward to it.

What time are you all planning to arrive? I think we might try to be in for 5, would be good to catch the MJF/Cole tag

Probably going to arrive 15:30, maybe 16:00. Want to be in for the pre-show, and have a look around at merch.

Soldato
if you're up in the tiers the tickets might be slightly different, they might be a bit more picky for the floor area. Long as you've got the scrolly bit you're good.

hoping to get there around 4ish. Hotel says check in is 3PM [what?!] but you can get early check-in for £10 [?! tightwads!!] - was gonna plan to get there for three but it's an hour on the Tube and might cut it fine if there's delays etc, so i'm hoping to get in around two and have a chance for a bit chill after the drive down, then head off w/ a bit more tme to get there and stand in merch lines.
show is 5PM to 6PM, then 6PM w/ an estimated 10PM, not sure if there'll be fireworks after? might be a bit of a bunfight getting on the Tube after, info email said there's other events in London due to finish the same time so some of the stations/lines might be manic.
on the plus, weather's looking canny. Wunderground's showing a slight chance of afternoon light showers that it wasn't yesterday, but nowt to panic over, and the temperatures look decent.

Anyone ordering PPV as well? I'm going to hold off to see if there's a blu ray.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone ordering PPV as well? I'm going to hold off to see if there's a blu ray.
I just did!

20% discount if you're an AEW Plus subscriber, so I only paid $15.99!

Reminder to anyone buying: purchase in-browser, where you'll pay in $ for the same number as the £ price in the app (i.e. $15.99 Vs £15.99). Applies to all AEW PPVs.

Last edited:
Soldato
if you're up in the tiers the tickets might be slightly different, they might be a bit more picky for the floor area. Long as you've got the scrolly bit you're good.

Yeah 229, so middle tiers of seats in the stadium. I'll double check before leaving for any updates, if not, then just red zone and whatever level two west is. If ticketmaster have not updated the tickets, with 80000, won't be the only ones, so I'm sure it will be no hassle and just point to right gate or whatever.

Looks ok now, but earlier weather looked a bit iffy, floor seats might get a little wet. Think the roof covers where I am, so should be ok there.

Soldato
Been a long time since I've bought a PPV but deffo getting All In tonight, nice to watch a Wrestling show at the time it's supposed to be on not at 1am! Even got a decent pre show match with Aussie Open v Cole and MJF.

MJF V Cole who turns on who will be an interesting one, MJF turning has been so dismissed as too obvious that maybe it's now the way they'll go as Cole turning is now expected! Kinda feel like the undisputed era stuff has been done to death so hopefully it's not a Cole, Roddy, O'Reilly reunion again.

They might not turn either tonight though and leave it till All Out next week.

Soldato
Tremendous PPV, can't imagine anyone leaving Wembley tonight didn't think they got value for money! Matches came that thick and fast it's hard to remember them all! But Stadium Stampede was suitably bonkers and the main event lived up to expectations.

Coming back next year as well :cool:

Soldato
Just got back home. Great show. Not been to a live event before, was great. View from 229 surprised me, in ring action was clear enough, thought it would have been much smaller and you would be on the screens most of the time.

Associate
Just getting home from the show itself, utterly outstanding from start to finish. Great view from where we were too(127), absolutely on board for next year.

Chant of the night has to have been "Cash has got a gun, got a gun, Cash has got a gun!" - Creased myself singing along.

Last edited:
Soldato
cracking show, godawful clusterfk organisation. i was set to go in turnstile G, for some reason it had a queue of 70,000 people itself, but they wouldn't/couldn't let anyone in turnstile F which was 20 years away and empty. totally missed the first match of Zero Hour, and there were still thousands heading towards the place when i last looked. Queues at the merch kiosks - all of them - were mental, so i waited until Punk's music hit then dived out to get a shirt.
fantastic show though, 4 hours of wall-to-wall action, barely time to breath between matches. snagged some confetti and some of the Bucks' streamers as a memento :D

and as per the announcement - same time next year!

Soldato
cracking show, godawful clusterfk organisation. i was set to go in turnstile G, for some reason it had a queue of 70,000 people itself, but they wouldn't/couldn't let anyone in turnstile F which was 20 years away and empty. totally missed the first match of Zero Hour, and there were still thousands heading towards the place when i last looked. Queues at the merch kiosks - all of them - were mental, so i waited until Punk's music hit then dived out to get a shirt.
fantastic show though, 4 hours of wall-to-wall action, barely time to breath between matches. snagged some confetti and some of the Bucks' streamers as a memento :D

and as per the announcement - same time next year!

Maybe an issue of computer says no. Ticket says G, so they want you through G.

Had pretty much the opposite experiance getting to my seat. No specific turnstyle, just level two west in red zone. Through some metal detectors, then past some staff with hand scanners and bag checks if you had one. Then inside a door where there were multiple gates to scan your ticket. Guy there was on the ball and for people that were together was straight away telling them how to deal with it (essentially whoever had the phone scans every one else through and goes last). Super quick. Was in my seat by 16:30 or so. If it's not just computer says no, then hopefully they sort out the floor seating a bit better next year.

Didn't bother with merch, queues are way too long and would have prefered a hoodie over a tv shirt and didn't see any on the merch stands I saw. If I want a wrestling shirt for next live event I go to, I will just buy one online well before the event.

Last edited:
Soldato
would probably do the same, AWE shop has enough discount offers, might offset the shipping. they did have a cool multi-signed turnbuckle but i don't have £800 spare :D

Soldato
Managed to bag a late resale ticket for this. Bargain at £20 despite being in the upper tier. Decent enough show I thought.

Positives:
Great crowd, average age must have been mid twenties, which was a surprise
FTR winning
Joe vs Punk
The whole story around MJF and Adam Cole
Will Ospreay throwing Jericho around like a bag of sand
Saraya winning
Sting
The Acclaimed

Negatives:
Jerichos self indulgent entrance
Too many multi-person matches
Omega and Jay White wasted in that 6 man tag
The pillars holding up the lightning rid getting in the way of the view to the ring
The absolute abomination that was Stadium Stampede
The aftermath of the Trios tag match
The initial finish to MJF and Adam Cole not making any sense whatsoever

Yet to watch it back though. Might do it at the weekend. There's only so much of Excaliburs commentary I can put up with in one go.

Back
Top Bottom