The Boys (Amazon Prime)

Soldato
Milk and twist ending were the highlights of this weeks episode for me! Starlight is looking more like Skeletor each week though - wtf has she done to herself :(

Soldato
Its not his beard that's the biggest difference, check how much smaller he is. He's lost a hell of a lot of weight since season 3!

rp2000

I thought that.

Most people seem to think it's plastic surgery, and there are some photos on the web about that, but to me they all look fake. Looking at the TV series, I would tend to think she is bulimic.

It's a real shame, I'm truly sorry to say that the look really does not suit her at all.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Watched this weeks episode whilst visiting the UK, and for some reason, no adverts at all!.

Something about the show is'nt clicking for me this season. Not sure why. The peak for me was the farm episode. Mainly due to Stan Edgar. Giancarlo Esposito is great in everything he appears in, its a shame that his character went back to prison by the end of the episode.

It feels like all the "good guys" just have the same angst/issues as they did the previous seasons and are not treading any new ground.

rp2000

Suspended
I reckon 'Kessler' is going to kill Ryan, pushing both Homelander and Butcher towards their comic book arcs. Although i do wish he'd pop Hughie 1st

fez

fez

Caporegime
It feels like they are just inserting these horribly graphic scenes for the sake of it. Most of them are entirely unnecessary. They have always shocked with violence but its usually just a short sharp snap rather than the excessively long and gory ones recently. Not sure it ads anything.

Soldato
Firecracker wishing she'd not got so close to Homelander after this weeks episode, Deep about to have another crisis after finding out that Noir was with Sage too but she didn't require to be 'stupid' with him.

Twist at the end was sort of expected with how the episode started, see how it all gets wrapped up next week.

Caporegime
Firecracker wishing she'd not got so close to Homelander after this weeks episode, Deep about to have another crisis after finding out that Noir was with Sage too but she didn't require to be 'stupid' with him.

Twist at the end was sort of expected with how the episode started, see how it all gets wrapped up next week.

I didn't even realise there is only 1 episode left! I feel they've left a lot of story threads for the finale episode, even with the 1 hour run time.

rp2000

Soldato
I probably wasn't paying enough attention, who is the current Noir? I think I thought they were just paying some actor to walk around in his suit, but obviously he is a supe... (The OG Noir did die at the hands of Homelander, right? Or am I remembering all wrong?)

Back
Top Bottom