The Boys (Amazon Prime)

Soldato
The whole farm thing surely was a homage to Monty Python. MP had a flying sheep sketch, and there was a killer rabbit etc. All straight out of Monty Python and in keeping with the excellent levels of humour throughout The Boys. Chicken Supe again.

Soldato
utter crap so far. butchered some of the characters and relationships and thrown in some ludicrously unfunny excrement like the sheep. haven't even begun to crack a smile at anything.

Soldato
The whole farm thing surely was a homage to Monty Python. MP had a flying sheep sketch, and there was a killer rabbit etc. All straight out of Monty Python and in keeping with the excellent levels of humour throughout The Boys. Chicken Supe again.
And the title ‘Beware the Jabberwock’ , terry gilliam also wrote and directed the movie Jabberwocky

Soldato
I think its been brilliant its picked up since episode 4 , Loving it again some really crazy stuff which we dont see in tv shows nowadays

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
This is certainly polarising based on the comments. I think its a bit all over the place and they perhaps give too much time to certain "bits" that shouldn't be a focus. Overall its still brilliant at times but it feels like there isn't quite the overarching plot that other seasons have had that ties it all together nicely.

Soldato
Started reading the comic again, must be the 4th time, loving it. Having read it previously seeing the plot elements introduced in the first few issues that come to fruition in the final third of the run is great. The clarity of the characters and how they unfold with the plot is very satisfying if anything my only complaint is early the art work hasn't found it's feet.

Back
Top Bottom