The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Supercarfest with @Gibbo and @DRZ today.

Lots of photos no doubt to come but I was doing charity rides in the lambo.

Got a good 15 or so runs and raised a load of money.

@DRZ macca looking even more insane in person, and @Gibbo fezza just absolutely timeless it still looks as good as the day we picked it up.

Got back to messages like this alongside so many DM's I havent even gotten through them all yet.

2022-05-28-18-32-45-Instagram-Direct.png

2022-05-28-18-32-58-Instagram-Direct.png

Day was rammed, thousands of cars and people, havent seen a car meet like this in years.

No doubt pictures to come :) I didnt get any as was too busy doing the ride outs.

Car was looking amazing in the sun though, this was taken yesterday after cleaning it ready, now we are getting some nice high sunlight the pearl just pops!

284374219-10221475052613228-341725009172925480-n.jpg

2022-05-28-18-32-15-Stories-Instagram.png

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
So the tally is apparently in and I managed to raise £800 for Acorns Childrens Hospice. Unsure of what the other cars raised if they managed to catch up to me after I left :D (Kidding, its not a competition but it feels good to manage so much in 1 day!)

Its worth mentioning Sporting Bears take NOTHING from the donations. No admin costs, no expenses, it is all covered by the drivers including our own expenses and wear and tear.

Meanwhile on the way back Gibbo and I were just on cruise and a BMW rolls down its window, and out pokes a camera lens.

Just got sent this, rather amazing rolling shot.

IMG-5481.jpg

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
One of the best “car days” I’ve been to in a long time. Not just the cars but the atmosphere of it all. Absolutely superb stuff from just after 7am when I arrived to a little before 5pm when I left.

I am just too tired (and sunburned!) to sort pictures and videos right now but if you check out @v8poweruk on Instagram I have put up a reel of one of my runway runs which I think was 156mph. I could have got maybe 160mph if I’d taken some brave pills and pushed things at both ends of the runway but after watching a 720S going (slightly) off the end of the runway I decided not to risk it and brake (hard) at the chequered boards.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
One of the best “car days” I’ve been to in a long time. Not just the cars but the atmosphere of it all. Absolutely superb stuff from just after 7am when I arrived to a little before 5pm when I left.

I am just too tired (and sunburned!) to sort pictures and videos right now but if you check out @v8poweruk on Instagram I have put up a reel of one of my runway runs which I think was 156mph. I could have got maybe 160mph if I’d taken some brave pills and pushed things at both ends of the runway but after watching a 720S going (slightly) off the end of the runway I decided not to risk it and brake (hard) at the chequered boards.

Hehe, should have asked, I always keep some emergency sunscreen in the car. These events being on windy open areas often mask how hot it actually is so you just crisp without noticing!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Got sent one of the passenger vids via the gram, so unless someone knows a better way screen recorded and uploaded to youtube :D

We have something even more epic planned for next year :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom