*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Caporegime
and still have 4 characters worth of runs to do over the weekend haha! :D Im ready, im getting that alejandro man
LOL, I had a count up and I have 17 Weekly caches (will be 20 by the end of the week) and 62 exotic caches (which should be near 80 by the end of the week). Really enjoying the game and bring on 1.8

Man of Honour
Whats the best method to gear up now? i did try an Underground mission last night, 2 phase, seemed pretty easy but all the drops im getting are sets other than Alphabridge so im loathe to swap them out as i will lose the bonuses etc...

If you've got some time clear - survival mode will chuck quite a lot of items at you for the time you spend but its not at all a casual pursuit.

Underground with a team of 3-4 with a few directives and on challenging with 2-3 phases will get you plenty of gear set pieces.

I often grind Lincoln, Lex and Hudson on challenging a few evenings a week at the moment if anyone wants to jump in add me (Rroff) as a friend (I do play pretty rambo though and often bouncing off low health).

Soldato
Tbh im not convinced about the hoarding as the file system technically doesn't allow for it, but there is no harm in trying :)

Been sinking some hours into destiny 2 this week before having some TD fun this weekend and PVP

Associate
I have so much crap stored that I am not sure if it will be useful that I barely have room for 10 exotic caches.
Seriously need more storage space!

Man of Honour
They seriously need to work on the inventory management - especially stuff like mods and attachments need treeview grouping of same type and not counting items within the same group unless there is some technical limitation i.e. the storage space or bandwidth with more items - but other games manage it.

I'm guessing the original implementation was limited a bit by console considerations but still.

Man of Honour
Ran Dragon's Nest heroic last night with someone who must have been using 6 piece reclaimer heh the healing was insane - even tanking a full wave and the fire truck was only bouncing between ~95 and 100% health.

Man of Honour
Double field proficiency caches over the Halloween period - got a couple of exotic and classified pieces as bonus items today from them as well.

Man of Honour
Ran Dragon's Nest heroic last night with just one other person for most of it - couple more people trickled in for the end room - was surprised we got that far (no wipes) with just the two of us not sure we'd have managed the last bit without the extra healer at least.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It is about all I play at the moment - if it wasn't for I've been covering a lot of night shifts and there isn't much to do at 4am I probably wouldn't have spent so much time on it either :s

Man of Honour
Yeah grabbed one yesterday - had some OK rolls off it but nothing great yet. Already had a couple of OK Lightweight M4s but keep going back to a Tactical ACR I've got with good talents.

The RND in this game is funny - took ages to get an Urban MDR and now they keep dropping all over the place.

Associate
Finally picked up a Barretts. Not bad roll either. I never went into farming Lex, just did it with all 4 characters each time it was the daily...must still be in the hundreds by now!

Cheers

Caporegime
SO..... Embarrassed to say but I finally did my first Survival extraction. Loved it and proper tense. Crafted a flare gun, called in tthe chopper and 2 Hunters arrive. Thankfully, killed them both with the help of another agent but my heart was proper pumping. Can't believe it took me this long to do but I failed something like 5 times previous.

Anyone from here still playing? lol

Exotics drop all the time now. Usually a rubbish roll though. I'm still after a Classified Striker's kneepads to make m,y 6pc. I have final measure 6 pc which I use mostly. It's nice to pick up that grenade that someone thew at us to disrupt before they go rogue. It scuppers that tactic.

Back
Top Bottom