The England Cricket Thread

Soldato
Watching some highlights, Broad looked really great out there.
Broad showing how ridiculous our bowler rotation policy has become, not that it really matters when the batting line performs more like a county second 11 than a test side! Bairstow has taken some knocks but has had a decent England career in amongst the ups and downs. and he looked really pumped today lets hope he can batter a few more tomorrow before the Ausies inevitably pile on some ridiculous number of runs!

Soldato
I feel the Headingley test saved England here. Australia batted too long in their second innings with that in the back of their minds. No chance this England side can pull off that kind of result away from home.

Soldato
I feel the Headingley test saved England here. Australia batted too long in their second innings with that in the back of their minds. No chance this England side can pull off that kind of result away from home.
Definitely a good shout. Well played by leach, broad and Anderson for those last overs! Much better performance in general but still so far off with the bat from our top order once again.

Soldato
Definitely a good shout. Well played by leach, broad and Anderson for those last overs! Much better performance in general but still so far off with the bat from our top order once again.
The batting is so broken I don’t know where they turn next! Hameed will almost certainly retain his place despite a dire run of form and god knows what the middle order will look like if stokes and bairstow are not passed fit to play!

Back
Top Bottom