Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (June Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 794 45.1%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 965 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISS are all over eu just waiting to bomb everywhere & anywhere. I don't call that being safe. The eu is far from being a safe place.

You've forwarded your evidence of this onto the appopriate authorities of course? Or are you actually working for our security services and accidentally let slip :eek:?

[/SIZE]

Says it all.

I live and work here, my well being is here. All it says is that i don't have this ridiculous false pride and a false idea of sovereignty.

You dont know a thing about me but feel free to enlighten the rest of the forums why you think having English blood means anything in this referendum.

So what exactly does it say about me, cause y'know... it says it all?

You can bang on about loyalty to blood or whatever nonsense you wish but if my well-being is here, then loyalty to myself will suffice

I live and work here, my well being is here. All it says is that i don't have this ridiculous false pride and a false idea of sovereignty.

You dont know a thing about me but feel free to enlighten the rest of the forums why you think having English blood means anything in this referendum.

So what exactly does it say about me, cause y'know... it says it all?

send him back !:D

The world needs to stabilise not crash. Leaving will certainly IMO cause things to crash as there will be that much activity happening around the world.

One thing the EU tries to protect is wars due to 'negations'. Something that coming out may cause in the end.

I just have this funny feeling that moving out is going to cause absolute mayhem.

I don't think you understand what the EU is. We are members of NATO, the G8, G20 and the UN. We are not leaving any of these organisations and these are the ones with military influence.

How could anything change overnight if we leave. There is a long exit strategy which will take a number of years to complete. Everyone will get up for work the next day and life will go on as normal.

The one that outperformed the UK and the US in the latest GDP growth figures? That one. There's a lot of nonsense talked about Europe in this debate, as if the last five years accurately represent the economic entire fate of a continent. Our economy has historically followed similar trends to the core EU countries and it is likely to continue to do so. The reasons behind that trend are independent of the EU and will continue whether we stay or go.

lol very dubious use of statistics... you're looking at a single quarter and a difference of 0.1 for that single quarter when if you scroll down and look at the chart there is a much different picture. I don't think you can really establish a trend or make an argument from a single data point like that, but it was amusing of you to try.

Now now, a lot of foreigners are unable to achieve and build there own first world developed civilised countries with a high quality of life, which is usually the reason they all want to live in our countries. :p

I didn't really get a choice, my family came here because of politics and they decided to stay here after i was born so as to not ruin my education.

What difference does it make what blood is under my skin, i have as much right to vote and stay here as anyone else in this thread, even if it does disagree with those that feel my background compromises my ability to make decisions.

Issues on the horizon while remaining in the EU:

- Turkey will be joining (they may be a replacement or lever for Greece)
- Increasing authoritarianism (eg for every migrant you refuse you will be fined €250,000)
- Greek debt will be round again soon
- Spanish debt will begin to rear its head again
- Other EU countries demanding their own referenda on membership and likely exiting if current trends adhere
- Despite lies from Euro supporters we should have listened to Farage when he said the plan was for a Euro Army. He was right and they were firstly liars and wrong then wrong and liars

I didn't really get a choice, my family came here because of politics and they decided to stay here after i was born so as to not ruin my education.

What difference does it make what blood is under my skin, i have as much right to vote and stay here as anyone else in this thread, even if it does disagree with those that feel my background compromises my ability to make decisions.

Likely the same story for most people, give or take a few generations

lol very dubious use of statistics... you're looking at a single quarter and a difference of 0.1 for that single quarter when if you scroll down and look at the chart there is a much different picture. I don't think you can really establish a trend or make an argument from a single data point like that, but it was amusing of you to try.

I agree: it's cherry picked, but so is the idea that because the Eurozone has has done poorly over the last few years it's somehow a zombie economy that is fading away. In fact, the EU remains the biggest economic area on Earth and is very likely to continue to do so. Moreover, as our nearest neighbour, it will continue to be our biggest trading partner even if we do decide to set lose on the Brexit road.

- Increasing authoritarianism (eg for every migrant you refuse you will be fined €250,000)
This does not apply to the UK (or Denmark), but I can see how you'd take it as increasing authoritarianism.

- Greek debt will be round again soon
- Spanish debt will begin to rear its head again
This will affect us anyway, but fortunately we're not part of the Euro, so won't affect us as much as it could. I don't think EU membership really affects this.

- Other EU countries demanding their own referenda on membership and likely exiting if current trends adhere
It could happen, or it might not.

- Despite lies from Euro supporters we should have listened to Farage when he said the plan was for a Euro Army. He was right and they were firstly liars and wrong then wrong and liars
Holding Farage up as a poster boy for honesty isn't really going to help your point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom