Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (May Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 522 41.6%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 733 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's the real Sweden, he was on about the mythical Sweden where every woman has been raped at least twice by one of the 8 million muslim military aged male terrorist "refugees" that have sunk the once great Swedish economy, that you read about on racist web sites.

I had to laugh when I rang a Swedish motorsport company and asked the gentleman answering the phone if he spoke English. His immediate and without pause reply was, "Naturally, we are not savages, despite Merkel's attempts to make us so" :)

I am a radio amateur and a motorsport engineer and as such speak with a lot of indigenous Swedes of various backgrounds and class. I have yet to hear one say anything good about their immigrants.

I had to laugh when I rang a Swedish motorsport company and asked the gentleman answering the phone if he spoke English. His immediate and without pause reply was, "Naturally, we are not savages, despite Merkel's attempts to make us so" :)

I am a radio amateur and a motorsport engineer and as such speak with a lot of indigenous Swedes of various backgrounds and class. I have yet to hear one say anything good about their immigrants.

May be in the future efforts will be made by European leaders to not make Muslim refugees, you'll note there were none untill neocons decided it would be fun to break North Africa and the Middle East.

I say take it back and own it, laugh in the face of bigots and their impotent rage.

13r0v9.jpg

I'm swinging back towards exit which is probably what I will vote come the day

Main pause is that I would like to spend at least one of the money on some of the good things the eu has done, and scrap the bad. Basically I'd like to cut out the middle man that is Brussels.

And as before, don't believe any of the predictions from either camp. Too many unknowns.

kvRgQpB.jpg

When its ever so casual to put "Referendum Uncertainty" ahead of a slow global trade... is when my opinion drops.

I notice subtle things more often than i'd really like, but pfft the BBC is Government bound regardless of their left-leaning nature.

When its ever so casual to put "Referendum Uncertainty" ahead of a slow global trade... is when my opinion drops.

So what do you think here? That isn't a factor? That is a factor but that the others are more significant (but somehow aren't affecting other comparable economies as much)?

It strikes me as an entirely boring piece of reporting on the economy. Unless you believe that the uncertainty over the referendum somehow won't be impacting the economy despite that the fact that uncertainty is routinely invoked as a reason for weak economic figures and that this was widely predicted by neutral economic commentators prior to the fact.

Gove rejects punishment claims.
Osborne suggest that his cabinet colleague means a different form of punishment.
Gove admits that swapping silk rope bondage for some paddle and electric shocks may be risky but invigorating nonetheless.
Osborne offers that it may just kill their charge.
Gove insists there are safety words.
Osborne asserts that such extreme liberation is catastrophically not the British way.

The debate continues. Loving it. :D

"He also warned of a "significant shock" to the housing market in the event of the UK leaving the EU."

The shock is a fall in house prices apparantly. Oh no, it's almost as if the government want to keep house prices extortionatly high. Can't see how this is a negative to leaving the EU at all, in fact it's a huge positive to leaving.

"He also warned of a "significant shock" to the housing market in the event of the UK leaving the EU."

The shock is a fall in house prices apparantly. Oh no, it's almost as if the government want to keep house prices extortionatly high. Can't see how this is a negative to leaving the EU at all, in fact it's a huge positive to leaving.

You'll find a lot of Investment and Pension funds have significant exposure to the property sector. These will be dependant on asset values remaining as they are. In turn other financial vehicles are dependant on these Investment and pension funds retaining their value also.

It a bit of a house of cards. It is also not a UK phenomenon.

Nate

Interest rates could potentially go up and if that happens, lots of people's mortgages will go up while their house prices will go down so will be in negative equity.

Consumer confidence wil go down as they have less money with higher mortgage repayments and a potential self fulfilling spiral downwards for the economy.

Interest rates should be at around 4%. It's the fact they have been so low for so long that's worrying.

Now you have couples that have mortgaged up to the hilt at the current rate and WHEN the rates return to normal they'll be sunk immediately !

So what do you think here? That isn't a factor? That is a factor but that the others are more significant (but somehow aren't affecting other comparable economies as much)?

It strikes me as an entirely boring piece of reporting on the economy. Unless you believe that the uncertainty over the referendum somehow won't be impacting the economy despite that the fact that uncertainty is routinely invoked as a reason for weak economic figures and that this was widely predicted by neutral economic commentators prior to the fact.

Its simply the writing format they've gone with, personally what happens in China or Saudi Arabia is likely to cause far greater problems for us (though it will cause problems for everyone).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom