US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

Soldato
I’ve just watched the first few episodes and I was really impressed. Avoids the worst sci-fi cliches and the plot is genuinely engaging!

There were a few moments with some dodgy production values and I’m not sure if they got it right on decompression in space (equally possible I was wrong! :D) all in all though good stuff!

Soldato
I’ve just watched the first few episodes and I was really impressed. Avoids the worst sci-fi cliches and the plot is genuinely engaging!

There were a few moments with some dodgy production values and I’m not sure if they got it right on decompression in space (equally possible I was wrong! :D) all in all though good stuff!
Season 2 is even better imho. Let's hope s3 has even more money spent on it.
Andi.

Soldato
Didn't even know this was based from a novel! totally gotta read it

im guessing

Molecule bomb?

I would definitely recommend the books, there are 7 at the moment plus 4 novellas and 2 short stories! It is a slower burn and has a lot more world building. The politics, science, characters are all expanded upon in the books, it's always the way though I guess when translating from written work to TV.

I won't spoil anything however Avasarala in the TV show hinted at what it was in the first season? when she was lying down on her roof with her grand daughter?

Back
Top Bottom