• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The first "proper" Kepler news Fri 17th Feb?

Soldato
nVidia Testing 1 GTX680, 4 monitors you say?
540736_385955298090600_1932536652_n.jpg

Soldato
Four monitor surround support has been known for a while - the AMD cards can do upto six monitors. TBH,anything more than three is OTT OTT.

Hmm not sure dude !

The fourth one is well handy IMO. Can leave Afterburner running on it to monitor temps without having it on the screen itself that you are gaming from.

And CPU temps and ram usage ETC. Literally a stat screen. My mate tried it before (SLI + another card) but it didn't work. So it's nice to see Nvidia have gotten it under control :)

Soldato
Hmm not sure dude !

The fourth one is well handy IMO. Can leave Afterburner running on it to monitor temps without having it on the screen itself that you are gaming from.

And CPU temps and ram usage ETC. Literally a stat screen. My mate tried it before (SLI + another card) but it didn't work. So it's nice to see Nvidia have gotten it under control :)

I have a Logitech G15 - MSI Afterburner is compatible with the display!! :p

I wonder if anyone actually bothered to run six panels off the AMD cards for gaming?? I would suspect you need a pair of cards to run anything modern at decent framerates.

Back
Top Bottom