• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The first "proper" Kepler news Fri 17th Feb?

Associate
How can it be a midrange card when its better than a 7970 in some cases?

Because in order to be a true high end card it has to be 40% better than the last high end card, 30% better is unacceptable and is therefore clearly an over priced, illegally named, low - mid ranged product.

The AMD fanboys, people who cannot afford it & NVIDIA industrial espionage operatives on this forum have spoken.

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
Because in order to be a true high end card it has to be 40% better than the last high end card, 30% better is unacceptable and is therefore clearly an over priced, illegally named, low - mid ranged product.

The AMD fanboys, people who cannot afford it have spoken & NVIDIA industrial espionage operatives on this forum have spoken.

:)

haha made me laugh. Even it's a "Mid range card" it's good enough for me :)

Associate
No,riiiiiiiiiiight as in the use of language.

Flaming each other is rather silly. Just wait for the reviews and make you decisions according to price and usage.

Of course it is but it won't stop people from indulging and is it really so wrong to enjoy the amusement of this?

Besides from that remember the internet is a serious business....

Soldato
Of course it is but it won't stop people from indulging and is it really so wrong to enjoy the amusement of this?

Besides from that remember the internet is a serious business....

So behaving obnoxiously is supposed to make people laugh?

Sorry to inform you of this, but usually when you **** people off and tar them with a brush they generally tend not to like you very much.

You know? kinda like how I found your rather bullish insults very insulting and you already got a temporary ban but you don't seem to care very much.

Associate
So behaving obnoxiously is supposed to make people laugh?

Sorry to inform you of this, but usually when you **** people off and tar them with a brush they generally tend not to like you very much.

You know? kinda like how I found your rather bullish insults very insulting and you already got a temporary ban but you don't seem to care very much.

People behaving obnoxiously to each other online makes me laugh yes.

How does it make you feel?

Back
Top Bottom