US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
Agreed, I hope he goes off to another earth or leaves the city.

I am surprised it hasn't had any stick for the shonky CG in places. Like Savitar manhandling jay. I love those bits, I have in every single episode, its very much comic book esq and perfectly add to the action. :D

Soldato
The CGI is awful, but I just accept that it's probably got a pretty small budget. Plus, does any TV show really have good CGI? The Netflix Marvel shows ground stuff in reality and have chosen superheroes that don't really require CGI and outside of that all the other superheroes are in films where the budget allows for better CGI.

I'm still enjoying the Flash, though I think the way Barry wins is getting pretty tired. It's the usual 'Barry is in trouble, then receives encouragement from team Flash, or team Flash create a new device right in the nick of time'.

Soldato
Decent CG now isn't that expensive, difficult to pull off with great results or time consuming. I think its a stylistic choice. Every one of the CG scenes could be a panel in a comic...

Caporegime
I would 110% let supergirl wee all over me.... whenever she wants..

3010w8n.jpg

Associate
Is it wrong that it annoys me how he opens each episode bragging about being the fastest man alive? No you're not Barry! The plot for all 3 seasons is based around you fighting a faster man. It's not on.

Soldato
Is it wrong that it annoys me how he opens each episode bragging about being the fastest man alive? No you're not Barry! The plot for all 3 seasons is based around you fighting a faster man. It's not on.

If he's narrating from the future, he may be the fastest man just telling his story from when he wasn't. :D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Ciao is great totally agree

Talk! Who is this Gorgeous Intruder!!! Rofl

but the guy the plays Wally is awful. Cringing half the time when he delivers his lines and now he is a even bigger plank of wood now he is kid flash.

Last edited:
Soldato
but the guy the plays Wally is awful. Cringing half the time when he delivers his lines and now he is a even bigger plank of wood now he is kid flash.

I have to agree, don't really like him at all. Plus constantly going on about how he's nearly as quick as Barry now and 'quicker than him at the same point is training' is getting really old.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I have to agree, don't really like him at all. Plus constantly going on about how he's nearly as quick as Barry now and 'quicker than him at the same point is training' is getting really old.

yeah not a very likeable character maybe not entirely his fault but he doesnt bring anything to to show imo.

Soldato

And now the plot revolves around him not being quick enough to save Iris, so he tells wally he will have to do it, so basically saying "Wally you do it as you are actually quicker than me"!!

Back
Top Bottom