US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
for me its all turning a little "lois and clark" once they got together.
Way too much screen time on their relationships and it looks like they blew the shows entire cgi budget in one go there.

here's hoping Wally gets knocked off in the next ep

Caporegime
Wally is really starting to reach Zach (The Strain) levels of annoying - don't worry Zach you will always keep the crown. Me and my girlfriend are having a little rant about Wally and she just said he looks like a bollard :p:p!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Wally is really starting to reach Zach (The Strain) levels of annoying - don't worry Zach you will always keep the crown. Me and my girlfriend are having a little rant about Wally and she just said he looks like a bollard :p:p!

You mean, Zach has usurp even likes Joffrey for the crown :D

Totally! Wally is really really bad, annoying, and can't act. He has 1 expression for all emtions. A plank of wood has more charisma!

Soldato
So, in the middle of a crisis that apparently culminates in Savitar murdering his Sister, and unleashing God knows what else upon the World, that cretin, Wally, just doesn't bother to tell anyone that he's having visions of said Savitar for over a week? Man, I really do hope he's dead.

Associate

Wally has been stupid since the start though so keeping him on course is about right, I'm more annoyed that after they did a decent job with Jessie last season they've reduced her every bit of superheroing these last few episodes to "let me go use my superspeed to find a man to solve **** for me"

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Surely after last episode with the conversation between Barry and Savitar

Wally has to be Savitar!?!

Caporegime
Surely after last episode with the conversation between Barry and Savitar

Wally has to be Savitar!?!
Interesting theory!

Certainly seems like it when you think about all that was said

EDIT:

But then why would he kill his sister?

Last edited:
Soldato
Interesting theory!

Certainly seems like it when you think about all that was said

EDIT:

But then why would he kill his sister?

Savitar was sent mad by spending so much time in the speed force, so if it was Wally that would explain any and all behaviour. Also, Savitar says that he created himself, and it was Savitar that gave Wally his powers, so that would makes sense. Some people are suggesting H.R. Wells could be Savitar because only he and Savitar refer to Wally as Wallace and Savitar said he loves myths and mythology like Wells loves storytelling and fantasies. However, I think that's a bit of a stretch.

Associate
Certain possible, but I'm sticking to the theory I originally had last year for Zoom.

Eddie Thawne, dragged into that time wormhole and driven utterly mad and empowered within it. Before it grew massive at the end of the episode it looked just like the portals Savitar used.

I like Wally for Black Flash more than Savitar, the bits where his costume broke match up very well with Black Flashes skull bits

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Certain possible, but I'm sticking to the theory I originally had last year for Zoom.

Eddie Thawne, dragged into that time wormhole and driven utterly mad and empowered within it. Before it grew massive at the end of the episode it looked just like the portals Savitar used.

+1 Was thinking the same thing when he disappeared, the show emphasise a bit too much as he was sucked in. Which kind of gives it away as you know its not the last we have seen of him.

Last edited:
Soldato

I like Wally for Black Flash more than Savitar, the bits where his costume broke match up very well with Black Flashes skull bits

Yeah I think Eddie is the other most likely person to be Savitar. It would definitely explain why he wants to kill Iris, because he's jealous and angry that Iris and Barry are together and that he has seemingly been forgotten.

Caporegime
Also another point for it being Wally is that Savitar knew about them trying to change the future events and he seems to know all of them a bit too well....

Although maybe it could just be that Savitar is capable of seeing and hearing everything that his "creations" see and hear.

Associate
Damn it Barry!

I've forgiven a lot of this stupidness but setting up the chain of events that get rid of the best Flash (JSA > JLA on all fronts) is too damn far, I have levels of hate for him usually reserved for Zach in the Strain. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN TOUCH THAT HELMET, EVEN FOR A ****ING SECOND

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Damn it Barry!

I've forgiven a lot of this stupidness but setting up the chain of events that get rid of the best Flash (JSA > JLA on all fronts) is too damn far, I have levels of hate for him usually reserved for Zach in the Strain. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN TOUCH THAT HELMET, EVEN FOR A ****ING SECOND

Are you telling me Wally isnt the most annoying character. I had hoped he would have been stuck in the Speed Force and never to return. He didnt even leave for a whole episode :( Yes his acting is still absolutely atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom