US: The Flash (2014)

Associate
Nah I still maintain at this point Barry is stupider and more annoying. Wally can be annoying but his screentime is limited and secondary, how Barry's stupidity is the driving force of the plot now.

Take this episode for instance:

Speedforce Wraith's: Barry, you really need to stop letting people sacrifice themselves for you and man up, after all this is all your fault because of Flashpoint

10 minutes later
Jay: Somebody needs to sacrifice themselves so Wally can go free
Barry: kthxbye

Caporegime
WTF did I just watch.... first TV episode I have ever skipped.

Legends of tomorrow is far better than this and arrow (slightly picked up over the last few episodes though) now :o :(

Caporegime
I stopped watching after it went musical despite watching last weeks trailer, completely forgot it would be this.

This might be the first week where I watch LoT in preference - ignoring the really, really, really stupid plot point where Rip thinks it's a good idea to put it back together.

Soldato
You can imagine all the American actors sitting around back stage, then one of them goes "Gosh, darn, let's do a musical episode! With singing and dancing! <jazz hands>" They think they are Gene Kelly/Debbie Reynolds in "Singing In The Rain". Personally, I think that jumping the shark like that is nearly always an indication that the show is done. I hope they can see from their ratings the massive drop off in viewers after the first ten minutes. I'm on the UK transmission schedule, so I'm looking forwards to fast-forwarding over that episode. If it's a cross-over episode, I'm going to miss the other half of it anyway, so no big deal, which is not really how you want your audience to think about (not) watching your show.

Caporegime
To be fair, if you hadn't skipped it you would know the answer to your question.
haha true :p

The first musical part was enough to scar me for life! :p

I stopped watching after that as I knew the episode was just going to be one giant musical and not actually porgress the story at all, it has been done in a lot of other TV shows too i.e. Buffy (although its episode wasn't actually bad!)

Associate
Boring episode. GF loved it though for some reason. What I didn't get was that music magic guy was apparently going to rob a bank but cisco etc stopped him. Then at the end he says "I'm a good guy" or something and they all just agree he is and disappears. Did they forget the bank part?? It was totally glossed over.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Well that was different and by different I mean terrible. Ever time someone from the other shows turn up you know its going to be a bad episode.

Back
Top Bottom