US: The Flash (2014)

Caporegime
Legends is by far the best of the lot.

Finding this season of legends to be very meh :/ Last season was superb though.

So far arrow probably doing the best for me atm although still very poor too.....

Just need marvel agents of shield to come back and show them how it's done! The gifted is extremely good too.

Caporegime
I think Legends is terrible but happily watch it as my guilty pleasure, however I did burst out laughing at this week's episode when they tried to do an old school London accent!.

My God, Flash this week was a dud (was that Starbuck from BSG?). Frost should have been able to kill Amanda (or whatever her stupid name was) in seconds. I am not sure how much of weak and wobbly man I can take either.

Soldato
Truly awful... seems to be a trend with all my favourite TV shows at the minute.

On the plus side, next week's episode can only get better right?

Soldato
Seriously questioning why I'm still watching this now.

Fastest man alive my arse.

Ohh the bad guy got away......... she just ran through the door 30 seconds ago, your the flash!!!! . A clown on a unicycle could probably catch her.

Associate
They really just need to bin this whole deal off and give Ralph a show, he and Harry are the only saving graces at this point.

Oh and don't do you know what with Sue Dibney if they ever introduce her.

Sgarrista
Commissario
To be honest, currently the only one im enjoying is Arrow because of Slade.

Flash... as said above... "slowest speedster going".
Legends.... meh... Dark has the ability to kill them all instantly at his whim, yet never does. The cast is also wayyyyyyyyy too large and too many half thought out story lines going. Not to mention the **** poor fights.
Arrow, Diggle as the Arrow is just bad. At least we get to see Oliver and Slade kicking things up atm.

Soldato
Going by the above, this weeks episode wont be watched. That will be 4 weeks running. This program used to be good :(
The mini trailer for the next episode looks ok but they'll screw it up some how.

Probably bring wally back for some "advanced training" which involves running round in circles again but this time COUNTER CLOCKWISE :eek::eek:

XPE

XPE

Soldato
There was talk about The Flash being too dark last season, but dear god what overreaction its been this season has been so far.

Back
Top Bottom