• Yay, I want to be free

Votes: 161 19.9%
  • Nay, never untie the knot

Votes: 441 54.4%
  • Don’t care about Haggis and chips.

Votes: 209 25.8%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Perhaps you need to stop talking crap and dressing it up with clever wording like you do all day in this section, so both me and the other peep read you wrong? :rolleyes:

You need to stop saying things and then saying you didn't say them If you really thing that is fancy language then I pity you and your lack of education. Perhaps that's why you are so confused.

I really did not like you till today I though you were ok in this thread but now I know my gut feeling was correct.

I couldn't care less. I don't know you well enough, or at all, to know whether I like you or not, but then I am not a judgemental arse.

I urge all people eligible to vote in the referendum to vote Yes for Independence. I posted my thoughts in the SC thread (which really could have been moved to GD a long time ago) and will repeat them here.

A No vote is a vote for more of the same, so if you look around you and are content with the state of Scotland at the moment then a No vote is understandable. A Yes vote is a vote for a chance of something better, sure there are risks but with more risks come greater opportunities. Remember that he who dares, wins.

Brought to you from some bloke living in west sussex?

Permabanned
@ Castiel, Lack of education, that's good coming from you!

You think you are above others in this section every day but you are far from clever, only good with fancy words.

LOL, you judge peeps in nearly every thread and I am not the only one to see it.

Stick this this section at least I will not need to read your BS much after this voting is done, in factrI can fix it now get same outcome. :)

Permabanned
I urge all people eligible to vote in the referendum to vote Yes for Independence. I posted my thoughts in the SC thread (which really could have been moved to GD a long time ago) and will repeat them here.

A No vote is a vote for more of the same, so if you look around you and are content with the state of Scotland at the moment then a No vote is understandable. A Yes vote is a vote for a chance of something better, sure there are risks but with more risks come greater opportunities. Remember that he who dares, wins.

The grass is always greener on the other side........ because it has been fertilised with bull ****

Soldato
Except it s not wrong, the Romans successfully took what they wanted, the 209 campaign by Severus was a success, they retreated upon his death in 2011, his son settled a peace agreement and returned to Hadrians Wall the following year.

Whenever there was an actual battle, such as Mons Graupius, the Romans certainly did not get their asses kicked, quite the opposite. Roman withdrawals were largely down to changes of leadership or simple economics, not because the Caledonian Confederacy won any decisive battles.

And there is no record of what happened to the 9th legion, stop taking your history from movies.

The historian's disagree with you.

England's going to lose all that oil money. Prepare for a tax rise!

Permabanned
@ Castiel, Lack of education, that's good coming from you!

Yeah, I have a dearth of education.

You think you are above others in this section every day but you are far from clever, only good with fancy words.

And yet you cannot even understand the post you write, let alone judge what other write.

LOL, you judge peeps in nearly every thread and I am not the only one to see it.

So you didn't say what you posted? that's strange. Is someone else using your account without your knowledge?

Stick this this section at least I will not need to read your BS much after this voting is done, in factrI can fix it now get same outcome. :)

I don't think the Scotland Referendum is going to remove my ability to post.

Permabanned
Hey "man of honour" calling other arses is against the rules, you are suppose to set an example.

Bye bye (Cannae see your BS anymore).

P.S : Cannae was a city in the Roman Empire (since you are not very clued up on the topic of Scotland or Romans). :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
I've made no effort to hide the fact I'm not Scottish, or that I don't live there so don't have a vote. However the outcome of this referendum affects everyone in the UK so I think I'm perfectly entitled to an opinion :)

I think you should be entitled to a vote, plenty foreigners who should not be here are getting one. :)

Associate
I don't think they should split and I hope they don't, it seems the more sensible option... Plus Alex Salmond's smugness would be taken to a whole new level if they won :p

The mischievous child inside me though kind of does want it to be a yes vote just to see what happens and to see how it turns out, see who was right about what :D

This is exactly my line of thought as well and has been since it was mooted a few years back.

They don't seem to have any real plan going forward. It will be a shock when they are out of the EU and don't have the official use of the pound any more.

Back
Top Bottom