• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
Anybody with TX and swift noticed that FPS caps at 123fps

Run several games now and all seem to lock at that tried switching g-sync off and v-sync is off anyway and windows is set to 144 refresh

Associate
Anybody with TX and swift noticed that FPS caps at 123fps

Run several games now and all seem to lock at that tried switching g-sync off and v-sync is off anyway and windows is set to 144 refresh

I have a 60hz 4K monitor , don't know if this is relevant but it seemed to me something is going on with the drivers-GPU that somehow control the refresh rate even with V-Sync off in-game (without changing setting in Nvidias control panel either). Something like lockable vsync sychronizing with the monitors refresh rate.

It happened to me when I was testing SOM @ 1440p and in DA:I 1600p where I couldn't get over 60 FPS.

Might be my idea though ...

Last edited:
Associate
Three or four on air is going to be meh... Watercooling bro :)

yeah thats what i thought im a slight noob at WCing.

I have 2 x 360 rads with a EK Water Blocks EK-D5 Vario X-RES 14 combo.

So which are the best blocks to go for in the EK range and whats with the bridge serial or parrallel ?>?

Do the back plates do anything or just fro looks ?

Associate
yeah thats what i thought im a slight noob at WCing.

I have 2 x 360 rads with a EK Water Blocks EK-D5 Vario X-RES 14 combo.

So which are the best blocks to go for in the EK range and whats with the bridge serial or parrallel ?>?

Do the back plates do anything or just fro looks ?

Silent_Scone should be able to help you out for 3 GPUs.

Backplates don't help much in terms of temps on these cards other than looks and avoiding damage from leaks.

I interchange GPUs frequently so water is not the best option for me sadly :(

Associate
Silent_Scone should be able to help you out for 3 GPUs.

Backplates don't help much in terms of temps on these cards other than looks and avoiding damage from leaks.

I interchange GPUs frequently so water is not the best option for me sadly :(

Well i think these cards will be in for a couple of years so I could water cool them. I am a plumber by trade but I dont like to mix business with pleasure lol.

I will check with silent scope on the parts when it comes to it.

Will run on air for a few weeks see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom