• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
So what fan speeds are you chaps running with these full on overclocks on air???

I haven't dared go past adding 150 to the core (yet!) and with this I'm boosting over 1300. But to keep at these speeds I have to do a custom fan setting. Got it so the card is never going over 80 degrees and the fan is around 55-60% to do this. It gets a bit too noisy over 55% fan speed though for me...

Been leaving mine on auto never goes over 85c as it can be rather loud at 70% fan speed but mine will be on water at some point next week and this will no longer be a problem :)

Associate
I changed my custom 1:1 profile as it's kind of noisy

Currently running
40c - 35%
50c - 45%
60c - 50%
70c - 55%
75c - 60%
80c - 75%
85 - 80%
90 - 100%

I played 3 or 4 rounds of COD:AW @ 4K the temps are in the 70-73c range (55%) fan speed and the sound is bareable (for me) without headphones.

I just slap a 70% fan speed for benches as the temps don't go past 71c with that.

Is a grey screen crash usually memory? Driver recovered but I think my memory can't do 2000mhz, crashed after about half an hour on Arkham Origins.

That's a core problem usually. Mem OC hangs the PC for me (backing down on the mem usually pushes my core higher by a few mhz).

Lower mem OC gives you a higher core OC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom