• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Got to admit though hairworks is a bit over-rated innit! It looks ok and its nice to be able to turn it on at last but thats a huge hit for a frigging ponytail :p

Looking at 4k monitors now as well so the wifes probs going to be kicking me out soon!

Still...(clutches titan);)

Got to admit though hairworks is a bit over-rated innit! It looks ok and its nice to be able to turn it on at last but thats a huge hit for a frigging ponytail :p

Looking at 4k monitors now as well so the wifes probs going to be kicking me out soon!

Still...(clutches titan);)

I think you need to look at anything with fur :p

I have a second (on its way) and might even get a third. Going to hook them up with EVGA AIOs when available so heat isn't an issue.

Which is the best and most stable bios for the card? (Maxair???) Looking to get in the 1450-1500 Mhz range on all two/three.

Max air got me stable 1450-1500 clocks when gaming on air so should be fine with the AIO, there's a cyclops bios with higher voltage, 1.281 which people have used to go as high as 1650mhz, probably need a decent chip to achieve that though.

Max air got me stable 1450-1500 clocks when gaming on air so should be fine with the AIO, there's a cyclops bios with higher voltage, 1.281 which people have used to go as high as 1650mhz, probably need a decent chip to achieve that though.

Thanks

My Gigabyte does ~1457mhz+ on stock voltage and air pretty well. I usually run it at 1380mhz when gaming due to throttling. My next TX is probably a Palit (OCUK reference) will see when it arrives tomorrow.

I'm going to test Maxair as I don't want to go to crazy on the voltage and not sure how hot the VRMs get with the AIOs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom