• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
Still struggling to get my card to stick @ 1400mhz boost in game, as suggested by you guys last week I've now tried upping the voltage to 20mV/40mV/100mV, temps still don't go above 74C and the power limit stays around 107/110. Why is it still fluctuating between 1410 and 1357mhz?

Permabanned
Just had 1450mhz out of the core with a bump of voltage up to 60 in AB. Not sure what the memory clock was but it was 175+ on the AB slider. Fan speed on 60% and it never went above 80 degrees. Quite impressed with that as I played the witcher 3 for half an hour with gpu load @99% and it never skipped a beat.

Downside is I can hear it over my headphones although I have my PC raised up beside me. At least I know its a decent clocker should I decide to throw my warranty out the window and fit the EVGA cooler

Associate
A rival UK company.
They had an eta of the 23rd but I really wasn't expecting to get one. Just thought I'd have a punt then cancel it if it didn't come in on time.
OCUK don't seem to be listing them at all. At least, I couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

I contacted OcUK's CS and was told they have no plans to stock the Hybrid Cooler Kit.

Where did you find that?!?!

Same place I did... Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom