• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Permabanned
Same here mate,placed my order when it was green and once competed I checked 30mins later and it was out of stock,so I emailed them only to be told I didn't get one so now I have to wait for a refund to go through.

Check out the EVGA forums bud. People are on the waiting list and you have about 60 seconds from getting the email to ordering it if you want one. Im just thinking on buying the backplate now

Caporegime
A certain other UK online shop is stating stock for the hybrid coolers on the 17th.
I got an email today at 15:07 from EVGA and checked it straight away but there weren't any in stock.

Did the Gnomes of Gondor that apparently work at evga forging these things by hand finally churn out a couple then? I honestly can't figure out why they're so limited in stock, its a bog standard reference card with a different shroud and an aio. Yet you'd think there was some massive difficulty in producing them as they seem to send out about 6 a week. :confused:

Associate
Did the Gnomes of Gondor that apparently work at evga forging these things by hand finally churn out a couple then? I honestly can't figure out why they're so limited in stock, its a bog standard reference card with a different shroud and an aio. Yet you'd think there was some massive difficulty in producing them as they seem to send out about 6 a week. :confused:
It's the actual cooler that's the problem

Permabanned
OR...you guys can pick up the corsair tx cooler which will be out later this month. TBH if I had known it was coming I would have waited as I always buy Corsair whenever possible

Last edited:
Permabanned
Thats the only photo Ive seen of it bud. Plus side is if you could get link working you could get a nice glow from the underside...IF you can get it working though. When I first got my h100i i changed the colour to blue and since Ive reinstalled it wont work for love nor money

Can anyone confirm if the EVGA backplate fits all models of the titan x? Ive seen a listing for one that says it only fits EVGA models?

Associate
Thats the only photo Ive seen of it bud. Plus side is if you could get link working you could get a nice glow from the underside...IF you can get it working though. When I first got my h100i i changed the colour to blue and since Ive reinstalled it wont work for love nor money

Can anyone confirm if the EVGA backplate fits all models of the titan x? Ive seen a listing for one that says it only fits EVGA models?
But all Titan X's are the same

Soldato
I have the Corsair TX bracket pre-ordered through a local shop, Already got a spare H100i and custom backplate to put on and you don't have to take the shroud to pieces like with the EVGA cooler.

Just remove the whole cooler and put the card on the bracket which comes pre-installed with a blower style fan for the VRM's as well as the bracket itself making contact with the whole PCB, VRM's etc...

EVGA just aren't bothered about getting a good amount of stock in, They get literally 50 units every 2 months, It's a little ridiculous.

Last edited:
Associate

I have some EVGA backplates fitted to MSI titan x's and the instructions and screws provided all worked perfectly no problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom