The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
I think you can download rec room just via it's own website?

I just use the quest 2 mic too, and chat in game for 11, since I'm using it native on the headset, don't want to introduce extra latency using it over the PC (I still lag on occasion anyway).

Soldato
I was lookin for rec room last night on steam but couldnt find it...i take it i need to be actually in vr and not just the vr store to get it...

Ive barely got the 2x2 metres....cable is up on the ceiling with the wee pulley things....looks like a hamsters sex swing...and even though i can move i dont...very expensive mistakes just waiting to happen...

And with eleven (in my head its always elven...) just a decent knock about would be good....

What do youse use for chat function...discord

G

Rec Room is on Steam. It's the first thing that comes up if you type REC into search on the Steam Store. Rec Room also has it's own website, you can download from there either. I suggest you get it on Steam.

2 x 2 metres is more than most. And I had the pulley system to for my Rift and Rift S, worked great.

Eleven Table Tennis is awesome!!

Just use the in game chat. Has worked well enough for everything we have played.

Associate
found it...it honestly buggered off the other night when i clicked on it...steam install done...
i never use the space i have...except kneeling....i use full motion on controller....not even the slightest bit of vr sickness.......

steam: ghanjah_warrior

oculus: ghanjah-warrior

:)

G

Soldato
OP
So just bought township tale. Downloading now. Do you need to add me melmac or can I just join your server as we're friends already?

Don't mind what we're playing tonight, happy with rec room or whatever.

Soldato
OP
Let me know when you've added, I think that "progress" doesn't carry over, so I won't bother doing anything until I'm in your server. Just completed the tutorial. It's nice.

Underboss
Don't believe so. Think Quest servers are separate to PCVR ones at the moment.

Melmac, where are all the trees? I can't find any to chop, except in the carpentry area, where there were a few, but guarded by walking trees who shot acorns at me.

you playing now ? you'll be bored by 9 lol

remember I'm always here for an early start time if your ever on guys :)

looks like I'm going to have to get this game now :/ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom