The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if any of your guys buy A Township Tale, let me know and I will add you to the Server.

@NightSt@lk3r my server is friends only, so, let me know what your Oculus ID is and I can add you as a friend and to the Server.

At the moment I have nothing done on it. Crafted one Chisel Handle, built a fire and cooked some chickens(maybe they aren't chickens) Good eating on whatever those bird type clucking creatures are. :D

Much help needed building Mel's Town :p

Ok, if any of your guys buy A Township Tale, let me know and I will add you to the Server.

@NightSt@lk3r my server is friends only, so, let me know what your Oculus ID is and I can add you as a friend and to the Server.

At the moment I have nothing done on it. Crafted one Chisel Handle, built a fire and cooked some chickens(maybe they aren't chickens) Good eating on whatever those bird type clucking creatures are. :D

Much help needed building Mel's Town :p
My ID is Nigh7Stalk3r, i haven't even played it yet :D

Sorry....the thread...

Get totally fed up of randomers..usually reeeekids...only know 2 people with headsets and they never use them...to this day ive never been able to get a coop game on pavlov zombie attack mode or a full game of eleven..

G

Sorry....the thread...

Get totally fed up of randomers..usually reeeekids...only know 2 people with headsets and they never use them...to this day ive never been able to get a coop game on pavlov zombie attack mode or a full game of eleven..

G

Thread is definitely for all!

Don't play Pavlov, but have eleven. My issue with 11 is I've got a small area to play, which makes it tough to get to quite a few shots! I'd be up for a some friendly games though (not played in ages), as long as you promise not to just hit at harsh angles all the time :D.

Right now we're playing a fair bit of rec room, definitely more fun with people you know (even if just off the forum) to help avoid the kids. We played star trek bridge crew before. Got a few games in consideration for the future too for our regular Monday meets (Ravenger often uses his Index, others sometimes play through airlink/virtual desktop on their quest anyway), township tale looks likely, but that's not crossplay yet I believe.

I was lookin for rec room last night on steam but couldnt find it...i take it i need to be actually in vr and not just the vr store to get it...

Ive barely got the 2x2 metres....cable is up on the ceiling with the wee pulley things....looks like a hamsters sex swing...and even though i can move i dont...very expensive mistakes just waiting to happen...

And with eleven (in my head its always elven...) just a decent knock about would be good....

What do youse use for chat function...discord

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom