The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Don't believe so. Think Quest servers are separate to PCVR ones at the moment.

Melmac, where are all the trees? I can't find any to chop, except in the carpentry area, where there were a few, but guarded by walking trees who shot acorns at me.

I couldn't find any trees except near the woodman's hut. I had to mine 250 sandstone to build a bridge to get there. And chopped down two trees, then ran out of time and haven't played since then. I thought the ability to cut down any tree would come with finding hut. Guess I was wrong :(

Soldato
OP
I'm more than happy to play rec room this evening, if it means everyone can play together.

There's a ton of stored wood in the carpentry workshop, I assumed that was you! Looks like it was a gift then. I've dumped the little wood I chopped at the blacksmith, figure better tools etc could be handy.

Soldato
I'm more than happy to play rec room this evening, if it means everyone can play together.

There's a ton of stored wood in the carpentry workshop, I assumed that was you! Looks like it was a gift then. I've dumped the little wood I chopped at the blacksmith, figure better tools etc could be handy.

It was me, that was from the two trees I chopped down. I also upgraded the carpentry workshop with some. The wood in the carpentry storage is my collection for the Blacksmith.

Soldato
@melmac so how do i do this....do youse have a set private room?

:)

G

I don't have the PC Version, but, I don't think you can have a private server in the PC version. The good thing about the Quest version is that you get a server with your purchase. So everyone can have their own server.

EDIT: Also, you have to do the Tutorial before you are allowed play on any server.

Soldato
OP
I'm getting confused now :D.

Rec room can be played standalone on Q2 or via PCVR for free. And everyone can play with each other.

Township tale is free on PC, and can be linked to q2, but you have to pay for a server, or play on a public server. It's £7.99 on quest standalone, but gets you 1000 in game currency (clothing purchases etc I believe) and also your own private server for upto 8 people. I think those are 8 slots, you can have more people on it, just not on at the same time. PCVR and Standalone quest cannot currently crossplay.

Associate
well...got the free version of a township tale....and you can donate monthly/quarterly/yearly £8 and you get some titles and 750 of in game currency a month and a few other perks....

how do i find youse on rec room?....im online/headsetted up....

G

Soldato
well...got the free version of a township tale....and you can donate monthly/quarterly/yearly £8 and you get some titles and 750 of in game currency a month and a few other perks....

how do i find youse on rec room?....im online/headsetted up....

G

In Rec room right now. Go into recroom and add me a friend. Melmac is my name in rec room too.

Soldato
OP
Another great evening. Cheers guys!

Melmac, when are you usually playing township? If you have anything close to a regular time, I'll try and get on at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom