The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
There should be a new level and at least one new zombie being added this month I believe.

There's actually quite a few places the zombies can spawn, and the spawns can vary a lot. I tend to call out every possible spawn, but I'm sure any game can be learned in that fashion. I know I've been surprised by spawns before, especially specials, and in Masters, with a decent team, ended up losing the run due to a surprise spawning.

Larger levels would be nice, but I wonder if that's a limit of the q2 kicking in?

EDIT - I would like to see more spawns coming from behind, that would help disrupt a lot of the firing squad positions you can take up.

Soldato
OP
I've suggested that more spawns appear behind. Either flankinga firing line or cutting a runner off.

Again, i was using nightmare strategies so it would feel a little slow on masters. Holding that ledge in nightmare is no easy feat.

Soldato
OP
Happy to take a break from after the fall (I play it enough elsewhen!). Happy to try rec room quests. Or just a chill walkabout golf session?

Don't mind demeo either.

Soldato
OP
:)

My Dad and I had such a blast with it last night,with the hour we played.

Very impressive stuff.

Yeah, I think I've seen my dad twice in the flesh in the past 2 years, but have played VR with him virtually (get it!) every week for over a year. Started with real vr fishing, now we've just completed every walkabout level (including dlcs).

Soldato
OP
Sounds to being quite competitive,playing with you guys!!

In a game like mini golf, where you're just a bad day away from losing 5 strokes easily, the lead doesn't mean much, but that doesn't stop it being fun pointing out that you're winning/losing :D. I'm just glad I recovered from the ones inside the mine. Both of those I felt like I was 2-3 strokes behind the rest of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom