The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
No worries Ravenger. Take care.

I will be here at 8pm. So if there is anything you guys want to try, I am up for. Jumbotron will be tough with 3, but, I would prefer try it with 3 than get lumped with a stupid kid!!

Yeah, was just internally debating if I'd rather a squeeker or run with 3!

Soldato
OP
Should be there! Lets finally beat Jumbo :D. Think the plan was to all empty clips into a different screen at the same time, so that they all take equal damage, and hopefully all break at the same time, then pray killing the summoned enemies isn't required! Unless we want to try it one at a time?

Soldato
OP
Game instantly finished once the last screen is destroyed. It destroys all enemies too. It's just a matter of timing it properly so they all die within a second of each other.

Soldato
OP
OK, so if we're hoping to perhaps have 5 people, what game do we want to try out? Not sure what there is in rec room for 5?

I've seen an Among Us rec room, might be worth a try?

Soldato
OP
Does Demeo support saving during a multiplayer game yet? Once it does, I'll be interested.

Gorilla tag in a private room, but not for a few months, need far more space than I currently have!

I've got walkabout, happy enough to play that, but would prefer something a bit more interactive with other people, rather than a "single" player game played together (if you see what I mean).

Soldato
OP
Township Tale looks quite interesting. Upto 8 people in a single server/world on the quest version. PCVR version appears to be free (but not sure if you can have your own server, which you can with quest version).

Do we want to try it PCVR first? Then take a look at quest version?

EDIT - It would also mean people could play as they wish, but we could still have Monday evenings as group quest type times?

Soldato
OP
I'd be absolutely up for squadrons! It's available through game pass ultimate.

Not played that much of the campaign since i got distracted by mass effect legendary, but not before buying some flight sticks and flying around the practice area giggling to myself from how awesome it was ( from someone who played the original tie fighter as a child).

Soldato
OP
If we have 6 then we can do two teams of 3 in rec royale right? Might be other things as well?

Squadrons I think is 5, but I don't know if everyone has that.

I'm just back from a short holiday, so will try and try out township tale tomorrow, some of what I've read suggests it may not be right for us at the moment, maybe as it develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom