The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

SBK09

SBK09.jpg

Controls felt a bit numb but still abit better the motogp08. Might be I was playing in arcade mode or something. I just went straight in and played and did'nt fiddle with realism settings. Had some of those choppy shadows popping up on bikes and riders.

Thanks all for the comments & praise on my screenshots, much appreciate, I'm glad you liked the shots.

Can you get the Embraer 195 in FSX?

Yes, although I need to check my hangar to see if I have that one. Will post some pics in the near future if I got that variant.

Can you fly an SR-71 Blackbird in FSX aswell?

Yes, will have to reinstall it at some point as I have many of my addons on a separate HD, takes up too much space to have everything on 1 HD plus it reduces HD performance. Will make some pics of the Blackbird in the near future if you like?

Very nice FSX screens :)

I wish I could get mine to look like this :|

Are you running in DX9 or 10?

Thanks 4 the compliment, but you probably could get it to look like that. I run FSX in DX9, FSX is just a bit of a beast to tame, but once you got it tweaked to work best for your system, it can be fantastic.

Yes, although I need to check my hangar to see if I have that one. Will post some pics in the near future if I got that variant

Cool.
I've just spent the week working with the line maintenance engineers for Flybe at Birmingham Int. So I was able to crawl all over them, as well as the Bombardier Q400 Dash 8.
Ive learnt all about the 195 cockpit.

Cool.
I've just spent the week working with the line maintenance engineers for Flybe at Birmingham Int. So I was able to crawl all over them, as well as the Bombardier Q400 Dash 8.
Ive learnt all about the 195 cockpit.

Nice one, sounds like a very interesting experience ;). I just checked my spare planes, I got the Embraer 170 & 190, not the 195 alas. If this plane is a recent model, ie build in the last year or so, then it is unlikely any 3rd party company has made a model of the plane yet. Bound to come along sooner or later though. Still I got a very nice KLM livery of the 190 version, I can take that one out during next week and take a few shots if you like? Also, will check which Bombadier variants I got, but again, the Q400 Dash 8 sounds like a recent model.

Nice. The 190 and 195 are almost the same, the 195 is just slightly longer.
The 195s have been flying with Flybe for 3 years and are their main operator. The Q400 for much longer than that, from about 2002

Back
Top Bottom