***The iOS 5 Thread***

Commissario
It's not quite as bad as I thought, when I removed and reconnected the iPhone, all my pictures were there so I'm taking them off now using Image Capture. I'm also sucking the iPhone backup folder from the path linked above from midday today out of my Time Machine and will hopefully use that to restore to my iPhone 4S on Friday.

I think I'll wait a few days before I do the iPad!

Associate
Well I have had about 4hrs trying to get this to download/install will try again tomorrow evening, from what i have seen on a friends looks like they have made more things worse then better.

Soldato
Seems to be fine for me after the initial probles connecting to itunes to restore
All pictures, music and apps are there. (I have videos in another app because there are all different file types)

Associate
I must've been one of the lucky ones - i also cant believe the mass amount of people having troubles.

Downloaded in 2 mins, installed in 20~ then another 20~ to install all applications and sync to icloud.

Seems pretty good so far :)

Permabanned
Mine is installed and waiting to go. I was hoping to move my MobileMe stuff over first, but now the servers have completely crapped out and I can't move my stuff to iCloud. Today has been absolute pain in the arse to be honest.

Associate
All working fine for me, but then I did update days ago. :D

All the iCloud features seem to be online now, iTunes in the cloud is working nicely as are iWork cloud features.

Back
Top Bottom