Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Works even better on the watch, no having to pull my phone out, can even double click the button before I've used the self service till or just as I come to the checkout assistant then just wave my arm over the reader.

Soldato
It's also great if you go to a rugby game away and you forgot your debit card and cash in the hotel.

Agreed, it's saved my bacon a few times when I've forgot my wallet

Works even better on the watch

Sorry the watch is a step to far for me, I'm more that happy with my Tag Heuer which was a present from my wife, the watch is just a bit bleh!

Man of Honour
I like it as well in busy bars and clubs, I don't like getting my wallet out and I know I can get a firm grip of my phone in my hand.

Got a Tag myself plus a Bremont, but I'll be getting the watch for the gym. Actually I think a Fitbit would work!

Permabanned
Got a nice wallpaper for the plus and lock screen...

B13_A57_F1_ACF2_4_B9_A_BA0_E_1_DD3210185_E5.jpg

BDE6_E59_E_A920_4_E59_A5_F9_BDA088_D568_A1.jpg

All lines up with the icons...

IMG_3995.png

Associate
Picked up a 128GB 7 plus yesterday. This thing is a freaking beast! It'll take some getting used to compared to the 6s I had before, but I have to say I'm really liking it so far. Looks a bit weird in the cradle attached to my car windscreen though :D

Soldato
I bought an iPhone 7 128Gb to replace my 4 year old Moto G, very impressed with it. I wouldn't have bought one if it hadn't been for the substantial discount though to be fair, I'm not a flagship hone kind of guy, would have bought the new G5 when it came out but very happy with the iPhone 7.

I got a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro case for it, and love it! The screen protector built in will annoy a lot of people, but personally feel it is a small trade off for the protection.

Dark Sky weather app is really nice as is Apple Pay (I thought it would be a gimmick) but I have used it quite a few times.

Soldato
I bought an iPhone 7 128Gb to replace my 4 year old Moto G, very impressed with it. I wouldn't have bought one if it hadn't been for the substantial discount though to be fair, I'm not a flagship hone kind of guy, would have bought the new G5 when it came out but very happy with the iPhone 7.

I got a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro case for it, and love it! The screen protector built in will annoy a lot of people, but personally feel it is a small trade off for the protection.

Dark Sky weather app is really nice as is Apple Pay (I thought it would be a gimmick) but I have used it quite a few times.
I was gunna go for a 6s 128gb but it was exactly the same price as the 7.

worked out cheaper than buying direct from Apple and going SIM only aswell. iPhone 7 128gb matt black. No upfront fee, 15gb data, unlimited mins, unlimited text a month £45.99. buymobiles.net

Looked at that case on the rain forest. But opted for another instead. Can see me picking up the official battery case if I'm honest. The only thing I don't like about iPhones is the battery life.

Soldato
I was gunna go for a 6s 128gb but it was exactly the same price as the 7.

worked out cheaper than buying direct from Apple and going SIM only aswell. iPhone 7 128gb matt black. No upfront fee, 15gb data, unlimited mins, unlimited text a month £45.99. buymobiles.net

Looked at that case on the rain forest. But opted for another instead. Can see me picking up the official battery case if I'm honest. The only thing I don't like about iPhones is the battery life.

That's a good deal! Yeah I think the 7 is definitely worth it over the 6S. And agreed the battery life is inferior. I'll need a battery pack when I go on holiday I think. Will probably grab the 10000mah anker (for the small size when travelling).

Soldato
That's a good deal! Yeah I think the 7 is definitely worth it over the 6S. And agreed the battery life is inferior. I'll need a battery pack when I go on holiday I think. Will probably grab the 10000mah anker (for the small size when travelling).
ive thought about the packs but think id rather just have it built into the case so i dont have to worry about carry extra stuff around with me.
i was happy going the 6s route to be honest but when i realised the 7 was no difference in price it made sense to go with the newest.

Soldato
I've had my iPhone 7 128GB Jet black for 2 weeks now, Getting on ok with it. Coming from a S4 it's very different, Even to my last iPhone which was a 3GS (Yes that long ago :p ) it's different but easy to use.

Vodafone well and truly screwed up the contract, It was supposed to be £48 a month for 24 months with no upfront cost for phone (inc loads of mins and data etc)

They sent me the phone and have put me on a 12 month sim only contract for £15 per month with 1k mins, unl tx & 1GB internet.
I've received the contract in black & white stating this, It says the same in myvodafone app and they took the first £15 direct debit a few days ago.

24 x £48 = £1152
12 x £15 = £180

lol :eek: :D

7 months on and they're still charging me £15 per month.. lol :D

Caporegime
Decided to upgrade my mums old iPhone 5 today so went into apple and had a look around.

She went on the upgrade plan so got herself a 7+ 128gb matt black on the upgrade plan. So that's £45 a mth she pays for 20mth and has the option to get a new iPhone this time next year if she wants. She also got £75 for her old iPhone as well lol.

Really is a no brainer that upgrade plan, I'll probably do that myself later this yr when the new iPhones are out.

Set up her phone, nice but for me far too big lol. But she likes it and that's all that matters I guess.

Back
Top Bottom