Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Associate
Oh no, I've been making fun of this whole not being able to charge and use cabled headphones at the same time, but I've just realised that I do this all the time in the car!

Bugger :(

Phil's advice is to spend $50 on a dock...that won't work in the car, I might actually have to get one of those adapters. Or make the plunge to wireless...their plan to move us into the wireless future might actually be working...

http://i.imgur.com/IIFIS1y.png[img][/QUOTE]

lol good reason to fork out for the headphones... so you can listen to music as the phone charges.

Soldato
Guys what's the upgrade program actually costing once enrolled?

I'm a bit confused about whether it's worthwhile or not if you are wanting the new iPhone every year!

Associate
I have never been interested in the plus always had the normal size but I really want the 7 plus.... but can I get used to the size?? I don't know what to do and time is ticking!

Soldato
I would have bit for a 7+ if they'd bumped the res to 2560x1440. At the moment they now have a phone powerful enough to do good mobile VR, but a screen that isn't good enough.

Soldato
Came in here this morning to catch up and looks like both threads pretty much totally died last night :)

Wakey wakey people, it's iPhone day!!

Back
Top Bottom